BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Cosmetic Modifications Get your G30 body kits now at Wal Mart! Lol

05-24-2018, 02:57 PM   #1
GoSchnell
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i

Garage List
2018 540i  [0.00]
Get your G30 body kits now at Wal Mart! Lol

So now you can get body kits for your G30 at WalMart. I realize WalMart is just reselling them for some company call Ikon Motorsports...but damn...look at these prices! And I'd think if you order them and they suck, you could just go return them to Wal Mart. And if you get them painted your body color..maybe wouldn't look too bad(?) But $556 for an entire body kit?! haha. I'm tempted to order the trunk spoiler....at $82 it's not breaking the bank and worth seeing what the quality level is.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...20G30&cat_id=0
Appreciate 1
      06-08-2018, 03:28 AM   #2
TopgearLA
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Med Blue 530e M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSchnell View Post
So now you can get body kits for your G30 at WalMart. I realize WalMart is just reselling them for some company call Ikon Motorsports...but damn...look at these prices! And I'd think if you order them and they suck, you could just go return them to Wal Mart. And if you get them painted your body color..maybe wouldn't look too bad(?) But $556 for an entire body kit?! haha. I'm tempted to order the trunk spoiler....at $82 it's not breaking the bank and worth seeing what the quality level is.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...20G30&cat_id=0
It’s just like eBay you can’t return it to Walmart, and it’s actually cheaper on eBay. I just ordered their front lip after seeing another member having good luck with that exact one but got oem side extensions n vinyl- the replica vinyls are all bootleg shape font n quality wise. I realize after I got the car I don’t care that much about the diffuser nor do I love the options as much as I liked the one I used to have on my f32. I’d be somewhat picky o what I’d choose but I really think the g30 front sits too high so I wanted a lip n at $150 I figured the risk was ok.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2018, 11:30 AM   #3
JohnEnglish
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black

Walmart and Best Buy are copying the Amazon model where they allow 3rd party sellers to use their platform to sell stuff. It's not actually sold by Walmart, they just provide the infrastructure.
Appreciate 0