BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications 530e compatible engine remaps in the making

06-18-2019, 08:39 AM   #1
Works
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30 530e B48 + E82 135i N54

530e compatible engine remaps in the making

Check this thread out on the F30 forum:https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1599994

Quite healthy figures from our massively detuned 2.0l B48. Luckily the same B48 engine is in the 530e I'm already discussing with the devs and once they wrap up the 320i development within few weeks we should be either starting a short beta for the 530e or go straight to final.

The developer is https://www.mgflasher.com/ and their software and customer support based on info available on the B58 boards seems to be of high quality. MHD is working on a B48 support as well, but when reaching out to them I didn't get a timeframe other than "later in the year" from them. I'm not affiliated with either of these folks.

I'm very excited to be able to de-neuter my car and unlock what seems to be an absurd amount of very cheap hp/tq. Do note that to get to the 315hp+ figures you will need at least a downpipe, which as this is my daily I will not be installing quite yet.

Last edited by Works; 06-18-2019 at 08:45 AM..
Appreciate 0