BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery 2021 BMW M550i Tanzanite Blue II Metallic Tracking

04-06-2021, 05:57 PM   #67
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "24 X6M60i / "21 m340i xdrive

It is actually 3 hairline crack in the paint on the top of the back bumper about 3 inches long. Nothing like yours. Will talk to my sales rep when I pick up the other car. I would post a pic but it is in the car vin report. I was a bit surprised too as I keep all my cars pristine and they always go back under mileage.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
*Picking up at the dealer 04/30: 2021 M340i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster with Red Calipers. All options except Adaptive M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. No Nickname as of yet
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2021, 06:00 PM   #68
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
Sounds stressful. The car has been nice! I've figured out all my settings and everything by now.
Not really. Work is way more stressfull. Going through hell there. Glad your new toy is still awesome and making you smile.
__________________________________________________ ________________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
*Picking up at the dealer 04/30: 2021 M340i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster with Red Calipers. All options except Adaptive M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. No Nickname as of yet
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2021, 06:05 PM   #69
Cabbage
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M550i xDrive Sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynNYBMW View Post
It is actually 3 hairline crack in the paint on the top of the back bumper about 3 inches long. Nothing like yours. Will talk to my sales rep when I pick up the other car. I would post a pic but it is in the car vin report. I was a bit surprised too as I keep all my cars pristine and they always go back under mileage.
BMW should be more accommodating. You seem to treat your cars with great care, and it is also under mileage.
      04-07-2021, 07:27 AM   #70
hoyas490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 M550i

Quote:
Talk to your rep ahead of time. Once you turn the car in, that locks the auto vin report and they might not be able to do anything for you
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2021, 08:16 PM   #71
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep

Hi Guys, Thanks for the advice. Will definately take a pic of it in the morning and email him the pic. Will see what he says. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks again.
__________________________________________________ __________________________
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2021, 08:58 PM   #72
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep

Ok Guys here is the update. He would cover the cost if I pick up the new car on April 16 instead of the 30th. Not giving away anything as I already paid for April on the current 3. So what ever the amount is for the last two weeks in April on the current 3 lease is technically would cost me since I would not get that money back. I wanted to keep the current 3 until the end of April, pick up the new 3 and have them absorb the cost on the scratch at that time. They aren't going for that. So long story short. Sticking with the original plan of dropping of the old and picking up the new on the 30. I will use the rebate from BMWCCA and to cover the $400, Not to happy but hey. I really appreciate the input though guys. It was a good idea. Thank you again
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2021, 10:12 PM   #73
Cabbage
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Ok Guys here is the update. He would cover the cost if I pick up the new car on April 16 instead of the 30th. Not giving away anything as I already paid for April on the current 3. So what ever the amount is for the last two weeks in April on the current 3 lease is technically would cost me since I would not get that money back. I wanted to keep the current 3 until the end of April, pick up the new 3 and have them absorb the cost on the scratch at that time. They aren't going for that. So long story short. Sticking with the original plan of dropping of the old and picking up the new on the 30. I will use the rebate from BMWCCA and to cover the $400, Not to happy but hey. I really appreciate the input though guys. It was a good idea. Thank you again
I think you made the right choice. Will be waiting to get the final results!
      04-09-2021, 07:39 AM   #74
hoyas490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 M550i

Quote:
Also, if you're under mileage, call BMW FS - they give you like $300 credit max for under mileage. Could help offset that expense (though would have been nicer for the dealer to just do it)
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2021, 06:02 PM   #75
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep

Hey Guys. Thanks again for the input. Yes, more than once I turned a car in under mileage and got the $300. It was taken off the monthly lease payment for which ever new car I had gotten. Will keep you all posted. In the interim taking the X6 to Maryland this weekend. I has been sitting feeling neglected. lol
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2021, 06:19 PM   #76
Cabbage
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hey Guys. Thanks again for the input. Yes, more than once I turned a car in under mileage and got the $300. It was taken off the monthly lease payment for which ever new car I had gotten. Will keep you all posted. In the interim taking the X6 to Maryland this weekend. I has been sitting feeling neglected. lol
      04-18-2021, 05:17 PM   #77
Que
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 528i, 2019 BMW 540i

Congrats! looks great!
Appreciate 1
Cabbage624.50
      04-18-2021, 06:28 PM   #78
Cabbage
Lieutenant