BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detailing, Repairs Autobrite Heavy Duty Foam Lance

05-23-2020, 03:21 PM   #1
csm7djs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 3.0d M-Sport

Autobrite Heavy Duty Foam Lance

So after using the Karcher snow foam lance for many years and never really being impressed I decided to invest in the Autobrite Heavy Duty Foam Lance + 500ml Magifoam

It worked out at £32 delivered.

As I was unboxing it and setting it up, my expectation wasn't that high. Just assuming it would be slightly better than what I had already. The look and feel was much more heavy weight than anything else I had seen. And within about 30 seconds of using I completely understand why it gets such good reviews.

That kit is simply amazing. I diluted the mix about 1-15 with water. Covered the car in snow foam and it hardly used anything out of the bottle.

In terms of the foam. It was thick, stuck to the car and even after leaving it for 15 minutes was still stuck to the entire car, that includes the doors, it just didn't run off. Power washed it off and even that took a good soaking to remove it.

If anybody is thinking about buying a cheaper amazon or alternative kit - just don't bother - get the Autobrite kit. I tend to spend a lot of money on car detailing and am wondering why I didn't buy this kit years ago...

Appreciate 0