BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions New car very happy

08-17-2019, 03:01 PM   #1
Damien1984
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 530d Xdrive Msport

New car very happy

I have been reading all the posts over the last few weeks while I have waited for my car I think it’s kind of my the wait longer to be honest haha. I have picked up my car today so I didn’t get much sleep last night, it's a 530d x drive M sport plus it’s in grey with the ivory interior so it’s a nice combination.
I'm really pleased with the car it seems to very responsive and very refined. It’s also a big thumbs up to the Coopers dealer in Durham they were great finding me a car with the spec I wanted and for a great price.

I do have a one question I have the display key part of the technology pack I wanted to confirm if I should have 2 standard keys or just the 1.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the new service packs at £25 pm is it something worthwhile having I do approx 14000 miles a year.

Thanks
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50
      08-17-2019, 03:29 PM   #2
kitster
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G31 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien1984 View Post
I have been reading all the posts over the last few weeks while I have waited for my car I think it’s kind of my the wait longer to be honest haha. I have picked up my car today so I didn’t get much sleep last night, it's a 530d x drive M sport plus it’s in grey with the ivory interior so it’s a nice combination.
I'm really pleased with the car it seems to very responsive and very refined. It’s also a big thumbs up to the Coopers dealer in Durham they were great finding me a car with the spec I wanted and for a great price.

I do have a one question I have the display key part of the technology pack I wanted to confirm if I should have 2 standard keys or just the 1.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the new service packs at £25 pm is it something worthwhile having I do approx 14000 miles a year.

Thanks
You only get 1 standard if you have the display key. I personally don't use the display key, its too big and very slow. I'd trade it (if I could), in for a standard one.
Appreciate 0