E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: Perfect Daily Driver 2008 VW GTI

08-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M

FS: Perfect Daily Driver 2008 VW GTI

Looking to sell my 2008 GTI for $11,800. I am the second owner and the car has been well taken care of and is in excellent condition. It has 77.5k miles and a 6 speed manual transmission. Mechanically it is perfect with lots of preventive maintenance performed. I planned to keep it for a long time and at about 76k the following were done:
  • Timing Belt
  • Water Pump
  • Coolant Flush
  • All idler pullies replaced
  • Spark Plugs
  • Fuel Filter
  • Serpentine Belt
  • Intake Valve Carbon Cleaning
  • And at 77k the Diverter valve was change and while I was at it I changed the oil as well.

That is about $1200-$2000 worth of maintenance that will not have to be done by the next owner, so my loss is your gain. I also have all old parts to show they were not failing and this was all preventive. Only oem parts, bolts, and coolant were used.
The car has only seen hand car washes and was garage kept. It has just been detailed and looks stunning. This was no cheap $50 detail, but a full paint polishing to make the paint perfect. The metallic really shines on the outside and the interior is beautifully kept. The carpets are like new and the seats are perfect.

It has Satellite Radio, a 6 disc CD player (mp3 cds as well), and an AUX input all from the factory. It also has the updated factory VW headunit with the silver buttons. Everything works, there are no known issues with the car. It is all original except for an intake put on by the previous owner for better fuel economy. The car can get 26-27 mpg average without any issues, and 30+ mpg on the highway.

I have too many cars and thus this must go.

I can be reached at 732-705-7005 by texting or calling. Lowballers will be ignored. If I don't answer please leave a message or send a text and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read, now onto the pics.

Last edited by 328i; 08-12-2013 at 08:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2013, 07:20 AM   #2
328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M

Price is added.
Appreciate 0