BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis Installed new wheels.

06-14-2021, 01:46 PM   #23
tprenaldo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 530i, 2021 M550i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutt1113 View Post
any thoughts on the fitment? This is my first time with custom offset wheels. I'm still not sure if the fitment is what it's supposed to look like for aggressive flushness. Is it too much?
That is absolutely perfect! I too would like to purchase a set of rims with offsets that allow them to be flush with the fender. They will be my summer rims as the stock rims that came with my 2021 M550 will become my winter rims after I dispose of the run flats. I hate run flats and eventually I will replace them with Bridgestone Blizzaks. I'm looking at HRE Rb1's for my summer rims with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s. They call for an Offset of 25 Front/43 Rear. I saw your offset and tire sizes. They advised I could go as high as 245 35 20; 295 30 20. But looking at yours I'm not sure I would push the envelop that high. I wouldn't want any rubbing issues while having passengers in my vehicle.
I also like the BMW 20" M V-spoke Cerium Grey wheels, style 728M stick rims. I'm just not sure they come in 9/10.5.

Your thoughts.
Driving Assistance Plus Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Executive Package, Parking Assistance Package, M Sport Brakes with Red Calipers, Front and Rear Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Leather Dashboard, Space-saver spare
846 M 20" M Y-spoke bi-color
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2021, 09:08 AM   #24
martr
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530ix

Can't see images.
Appreciate 0