BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Photos - Video - Build Threads Light appearance adaptive vs no adaptive

01-15-2021, 01:38 PM   #1
mr pepsi
Rep
Drives: 320I

Light appearance adaptive vs no adaptive

Hi

Regarding LCI model

Does anyone knows if the led have difference appearance, if I choose adaptive vs. the standard led lights? I know the Laser hans the blue line.

What about the light shadow line, is it only the front lights which gets black inlays or does the rearlights change too?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 1
Cabbage624.50
      01-17-2021, 11:13 AM   #2
Cabbage
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M550i xDrive Sedan

Garage List
To answer your questions,

The laser lights only add the blue line above the headlights. It depends which version of 5 series you go for which changes the design of the headlights. Here in the U.S. we get the full L shape lights as standard, but I know in Europe it depends which version of 5 series you go for. As for the shadowline package, it includes the full front kidney grille in gloss black instead of cerium grey, the headlights with black surrounds instead of clear, and body color matched mirror caps instead of cerium grey. The only thing that the shadowline package changes from the back is that the exhaust surrounds are black instead of cerium grey.

Hope this helps you!