BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion N63 customer care program? F07 2010 550i

04-11-2016, 09:11 PM   #1
GTurismo
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 550i Gran Turismo

N63 customer care program? F07 2010 550i

Alright folks, Guess I'm living under a rock but I own a 2010 550i gran turismo. It's back into the shop yet again for engine issues. I cant drive it more than a few hundred miles without the driveline malfunction message coming on the display and the car starts runs like crap. Same routine of taking it into the shop and they fix it which lasts for not even one trip on the highway for a vacation. Just today on Google I was searching for related problems and stumbled across the n63 bmw customer care program. The list of crap on there pretty much sums up my car exactly. It has 57k miles and it's in pristine condition with the exception of the constant mechanical problems I keep having with the car. From turbos, coil packs, fuel injectors and batteries all going out continuously I've about had it. It burns a quart of oil every two weeks! What options do I have? The dealer is offering to trade it in for some ridiculous low amount which means I will lose over 60k on the car! So I also hear there is a loyalty program where BMW North America is doing some sort of trade assist. So my dealer here is clearly not being forthcoming and I need some direction. Anyone have any similar problems and got any results? If so what type of recourse should I seek and or demand from BMW North America? Again the local dealer has never told me of this n63 engine problem so they are useless at this point. This car is nothing but problems since I bought it but the dealer always has an excuse. Thanks in advance for any help or opinions.
Appreciate 0