BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions Can't find passanger seat module or gentlemen switch in bimmercode

12-22-2023, 09:28 PM   #1
SigmaPiFSC
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW 530e

Garage List
Can't find passanger seat module or gentlemen switch in bimmercode

Hi Everyone,

I swaped out the hardware switch to add the Gentlemen control switch to control the passenger seat from the driver side in my 2023 530e (g30).

I saw a video on youtube showing to go into bimmercode and seat modual for driver and set Gentlemen switch to active. Then go into seat module passenger and do the same thing.

I did the first one for the driver, but there is no listing for seat module passenger, or anything similar.

So, does anyone have ideas or other videos? What am I missing? I uave bimmercode, bimmer utility, and protool, in case one of those will do the trick!

I do have a copy of Esys on an old laptop, but have not used it in a long time.
Any help is welcome!

Or, is this just not meant to be in a 2023 model? I noticed when I installed the replacement switch, that there is a space for an additional wire. Maybe a wire needs to be run? See the picture. But, the thing is, that the set, 1, and 2 buttons work, and when I push the button for seat 2, the LED light comes on. It just does not control the other seat yet.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0