BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Cosmetic Modifications M performance front bumper on sportsline

10-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #1
Masinistas
Registered
Lithuania
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 530i

M performance front bumper on sportsline

Hello,
so I have sportsline 530i G30 2019 saloon and I want to fit an M performance appearance package. Everything is clear except for front bumper fog lights. My car doesn't have them and all M performance packages come with holes for them. I searched through parts lists and I'm afraid that BMW doesn't make hole covers for M performance package fog light grilles. Then I searched for alternative foglight grilles and found the M550i grilles (51118063422 and 51118063421), they're all fine except for the fact that BMW doesn't make a cover to hide what's behind them. They do not have a cover on M550i, because behind them there are two small radiators, but ofcourse 530i doesn't have them and will look probably dumb. I'm quite lost at what should I do. There's also an option to place "dummy" foglights, but it's for the worst case scenario I think. Maybe some company makes aftermarket covers for the foglight holes? What should I do?
Appreciate 0