BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Small Biz Owners

Yesterday, 04:48 PM   #1
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Small Biz Owners

After being your own boss - could you ever go back to working for someone else? I love the adventure of big and small months but it’s not my wife’s cup of tea. I’ve flirted with the idea of going to work for someone else again - but by the time I’m ready to make it happen I tend to become very busy with work and set the idea to the side. I’m sure others here have been in my situation - would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:01 PM   #2
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
After being your own boss - could you ever go back to working for someone else? I love the adventure of big and small months but it’s not my wife’s cup of tea. I’ve flirted with the idea of going to work for someone else again - but by the time I’m ready to make it happen I tend to become very busy with work and set the idea to the side. I’m sure others here have been in my situation - would be interested to hear your thoughts.
Hell noooooo!!!! Literally my only goal is to save up enough so incase the shit hits the fan and something happens with my business I can just retire. Won't go back to a regular job unless I'm about to be homeless.

But then my business is pretty much completely online except a few events I go to each year. Maybe if my business involved me sitting in an office all day like a regular job and paid the same as a regular job then I'm not sure I would care much either way.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #3
chassis
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 9Y0 Cayenne S

Garage List
Done both. Prefer my own gig, but both have pros and cons.
Appreciate 0