BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum DIY Discussions / Guides / Instructions air recirculation coding bmw xd 520 2021

12-24-2021, 03:52 PM   #1
mikekg
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw xd 520

air recirculation coding bmw xd 520 2021

Hello, anyone had any experience with coding manual recirculation button. On my car once you activate manual recirculation it keeps the air circulating with in the cab for 2-7 minutes and then starts taking in the fresh air, after a while and in cold weather starts doing that almost every minute and when you are in traffic it is taking all other cars exhaust smelly air in the cab . Please help, one of the dealers told me it is normal for all BMWs to do that and always turn manual button off automatically . any idea? so far I shut off condensation prevention- beschlegsvermeidung, i translated these: kreis regelung wcc-circle regulation wcc and umluft auto aus-recirculation car off i am not sure what they do, still didn't try them. If anyone have detailed cheat code sheet for AC pls share. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2021, 04:37 PM   #2
akuwes710
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30 530i

Easy fix on bimmercode. See pic
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-25-2021, 03:23 AM   #3
mikekg
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw xd 520

That is only for memorizing the last used setting after turning off the car. This happens in driving, every couple minutes or less manual button for recirculation turns off ac starts intaking outside air and you have to press recirculation button again, it comes to the point where you press the button every minute or so if you don't want to smell the other cars exhaust.
Appreciate 0