BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #7239
dinonz
Colonel
United_States
2270
Rep
2,366
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Tell her to be your cheerleader for Formula 4 and let us know how that goes!

I'm with Joekerr on this one - my first thought was that she got a migraine as an excuse to leave after she realized no moves were going to be made. A girl I was seeing last year was like that; she said she gets migraines daily the first few nights until we started hooking up...
No - she gets them quite often, and even I could smell the musty mouldy air. I went out and got her some medication but it didn't help much.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #7240
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
6488
Rep
1,878
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
No - I could tell that joining her in the tub wasn't happening.
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I'm working out how to dial it back but it's not as easy as it sounds. She's at my house almost every night, she's coming to see the new car this afternoon, and I said I would help her sort a few big items in her apartment tonight. We're good friends, but friends is all we are.

As for the fat and ugly - am starting on that next week. Will be engaging a nutritionist and personal trainer, as I have to fit into an F4 (Formula 4, not a Phantom aircraft) cockpit in December for a Skip Barber race school. But that's for me not her.
Good to hear and it should be for you, not her. Wish you all the best there!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Tell her to be your cheerleader for Formula 4 and let us know how that goes!
He could tell her that she has a VIP box and he wants access after the race...

If King Rudi is reading this, can you imagine the utter agony he is experiencing, struggling not to drop similar comedian type responses like me? My bet is he's going to fail the struggle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2020, 09:41 AM   #7241
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
8777
Rep
1,666
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.



Good to hear and it should be for you, not her. Wish you all the best there!




He could tell her that she has a VIP box and he wants access after the race...

If King Rudi is reading this, can you imagine the utter agony he is experiencing, struggling not to drop similar comedian type responses like me? My bet is he's going to fail the struggle.
Dino, no offense here as I have much respect for you brother. Joe, I can not imagine. Sometimes I'm amazed at what comes out of my mouth in regards to comments made. Big bath and bath bombs....the first thing that comes to my mind is the bath scene from Coming to America. "The royal penis is clean, your highness."
Appreciate 3
UncleWede10395.00
cmyx6go4960.00

      09-23-2020, 01:42 PM   #7242
dinonz
Colonel
United_States
2270
Rep
2,366
Posts

Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.
I ran the bath for her and then once it was ready I think her words were "ok - I'll see you in a bit then" - basically asking me to leave.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr6487.50

      09-23-2020, 02:46 PM   #7243
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
upstatedoc's Avatar
4702
Rep
2,071
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I ran the bath for her and then once it was ready I think her words were "ok - I'll see you in a bit then" - basically asking me to leave.
wtf ditch this broad already
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
1997 Toyota T100
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 6
      09-23-2020, 07:38 PM   #7244
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4517
Rep
2,346
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I ran the bath for her and then once it was ready I think her words were "ok - I'll see you in a bit then" - basically asking me to leave.
wtf ditch this broad already
+1
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
vreihen162652.00
upstatedoc4702.00

      09-23-2020, 08:05 PM   #7245
Desmond79
Captain
United_States
324
Rep
736
Posts

Drives: 2017 540i, 2009 328i
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

As a guy into his 60's, I don't want to even talk about my last too long relationship or my theory that women get even crazier as they get older. It's either that or I've run into a rash of serious flakiness lately.

I'm now into "I don't care" mode which will soon dissipate and I'll get back into it. But right now, I'd rather golf.
__________________
2017 540i M, Carbon Black/Mocha, 20 in. on Michelin PS4S, CF Mirrors/Rear Spoiler

2009 328i 6 spd stick, Crimson Red/Sport Suspension, Bavsound Stage 1, 2

Former BMWs: '79 320i, '84 325e, 2000 328i, 2014 535i
Appreciate 2
      09-23-2020, 11:55 PM   #7246
premier3is
Captain
premier3is's Avatar
1053
Rep
608
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.
I ran the bath for her and then once it was ready I think her words were "ok - I'll see you in a bit then" - basically asking me to leave.
Why are you wasting your time with this lady? Sounds like she's just friend zoned you from what I'm reading and using you for her benefit.

On to the next... Billions of women out there in the world, forget this one.
Appreciate 3
      09-24-2020, 08:27 AM   #7247
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
4960
Rep
1,591
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
I recently saw a few call outs looking for MK but don't remember the thread so I'll put it here. Happy to report he's fine, just busy. He said he might check in later.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 3
King Rudi8777.00
MKSixer26014.50

      09-24-2020, 09:30 AM   #7248
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
10395
Rep
8,627
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I recently saw a few call outs looking for MK but don't remember the thread so I'll put it here. Happy to report he's fine, just busy. He said he might check in later.
Some fair-weather friend MKSixer is



Appreciate 0
      09-24-2020, 10:00 AM   #7249
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
4960
Rep
1,591
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Some fair-weather friend MKSixer is



Shhhhhhh. I don't want him coming back and rewarding us with some prancercize nonsense, or worse yet those nasty foot pictures.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 3
vreihen162652.00
MKSixer26014.50

      09-24-2020, 10:18 AM   #7250
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
6488
Rep
1,878
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Some fair-weather friend MKSixer is



Totally!

I mean, I don't know how many times I've put dibs on his stuff when he goes (and his recent absence got me to wondering if a windfall might be in my near future), and you know what? For a guy who is putting dibs on everyone else's stuff, he has been noticeably reticent to acknowledge my dibs on HIS stuff!!!

He keep blabbing on and trying to feed me these lines about having to make sure his daughter is financially set and all that...what I'd like to know is this - What about ME? I put the claim out there first. Not his daughter. It follows the same case law as yelling shotgun for the front seat. The first person to declare it wins. Well, I declared it first. But here's old MK trying to find loopholes and vagaries in the case law.

It simply isn't fair. It simply isn't.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi8777.00
MKSixer26014.50

      09-24-2020, 10:38 AM   #7251
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
4960
Rep
1,591
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Totally!

I mean, I don't know how many times I've put dibs on his stuff when he goes (and his recent absence got me to wondering if a windfall might be in my near future), and you know what? For a guy who is putting dibs on everyone else's stuff, he has been noticeably reticent to acknowledge my dibs on HIS stuff!!!

He keep blabbing on and trying to feed me these lines about having to make sure his daughter is financially set and all that...what I'd like to know is this - What about ME? I put the claim out there first. Not his daughter. It follows the same case law as yelling shotgun for the front seat. The first person to declare it wins. Well, I declared it first. But here's old MK trying to find loopholes and vagaries in the case law.

It simply isn't fair. It simply isn't.
Me thinks you're out of luck and I'm getting his stuff. After all, I was the one that spoke to him to make sure he didn't float away during one the the hurricanes.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 1
MKSixer26014.50

      09-24-2020, 11:02 AM   #7252
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
6488
Rep
1,878
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Me thinks you're out of luck and I'm getting his stuff. After all, I was the one that spoke to him to make sure he didn't float away during one the the hurricanes.
See, I don't think you are quite grasping the concept here. It appears we both want his stuff.

You, on one hand, are reaching out to make sure he didn't float away and is still in the land of the living. You are actively concerned about him not shuffling off this mortal coil. Which means he keeps his stuff. Which means you do not get his stuff.

I, on the other hand, am keeping quiet, rendering no assistance, with fingers crossed, hoping for a windfall.

Now I ask you, which one of us is more dedicated to getting his stuff? Note that I said "dedicated", not "deserving".

MKSixer - there appears to be lots of people after your stuff. I think its time you and I drew up legal paperwork to validate that I am the sole owner of all your stuff on your demise to put all these other claims to bed. Mmmkay?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer26014.50

      09-24-2020, 11:08 AM   #7253
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
4960
Rep
1,591
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
See, I don't think you are quite grasping the concept here. It appears we both want his stuff.

You, on one hand, are reaching out to make sure he didn't float away and is still in the land of the living. You are actively concerned about him not shuffling off this mortal coil. Which means he keeps his stuff. Which means you do not get his stuff.

I, on the other hand, am keeping quiet, rendering no assistance, with fingers crossed, hoping for a windfall.

Now I ask you, which one of us is more dedicated to getting his stuff? Note that I said "dedicated", not "deserving".

MKSixer - there appears to be lots of people after your stuff. I think its time you and I drew up legal paperwork to validate that I am the sole owner of all your stuff on your demise to put all these other claims to bed. Mmmkay?
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches? And we're in it for the long game. We're patient. He will give me his stuff because I'm compassionate and caring. You, on the other hand, just want him gone now.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 5
King Rudi8777.00
Joekerr6487.50
vreihen162652.00
MKSixer26014.50

      09-24-2020, 11:13 AM   #7254
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
4517
Rep
2,346
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches? And we're in it for the long game. We're patient. He will give me his stuff because I'm compassionate and caring. You, on the other hand, just want him gone now.
Well played.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go4960.00

      09-24-2020, 11:33 AM   #7255
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
King Rudi's Avatar
8777
Rep
1,666
Posts

Drives: Meat Suit
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches?
No one ever told me about this, i had to find out on my own.......and apparently still finding out.
Appreciate 1
UncleWede10395.00

      09-24-2020, 11:45 AM   #7256
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
10395
Rep
8,627
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Joekerr much like the American/Canadia differences in how the president is selected, there is a significant difference in the rules regarding "Shotgun!!" It doesn't matter who calls it first, my wife always gets that seat. . .

Being relatively sure that MKSixer wife is no longer vying for the front seat, I'm going with the daughter having feminine rights to seat, and most of the other Stuff, as well.

cmyx6go "claims" to have sworn off men, but I see some devious plans in the works: "Are you OK down there, I was concerned you might get flooded out. Ijust don't know WHAT I would do if we (sic) ever lost you"

King Rudi make sure you learn Turkish Pickle about this side of the female psyche
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8777.00

      09-24-2020, 11:49 AM   #7257
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
4960
Rep
1,591
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
cmyx6go "claims" to have sworn off men, but I see some devious plans in the works: "Are you OK down there, I was concerned you might get flooded out. Ijust don't know WHAT I would do if we (sic) ever lost you"
I DID swear off men. I'm not banging him, I just want his stuff.

Who said that?

I'll leave now.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8777.00

      09-24-2020, 11:54 AM   #7258
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
10395
Rep
8,627
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I DID swear off men. I'm not banging him, I just want his stuff.

Who said that?

I'll leave now.
I don't need to tell You, of all people, this but the shortest route to a man's stuff is thru his bangs



I'll see myself out now
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2020, 11:57 AM   #7259
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
cmyx6go's Avatar
4960
Rep
1,591
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I don't need to tell You, of all people, this but the shortest route to a man's stuff is thru his bangs



I'll see myself out now
Now that is evil. I hate gold diggers.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8777.00

      09-24-2020, 12:25 PM   #7260
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
6488
Rep
1,878
Posts

Drives: 2017 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I don't need to tell You, of all people, this but the shortest route to a man's stuff is thru his bangs



I'll see myself out now
Are these bangs the short and curly type, or something different?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8777.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST