BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

09-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #7239
dinonz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Tell her to be your cheerleader for Formula 4 and let us know how that goes!

I'm with Joekerr on this one - my first thought was that she got a migraine as an excuse to leave after she realized no moves were going to be made. A girl I was seeing last year was like that; she said she gets migraines daily the first few nights until we started hooking up...
No - she gets them quite often, and even I could smell the musty mouldy air. I went out and got her some medication but it didn't help much.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #7240
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
No - I could tell that joining her in the tub wasn't happening.
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.

Quote:
I'm working out how to dial it back but it's not as easy as it sounds. She's at my house almost every night, she's coming to see the new car this afternoon, and I said I would help her sort a few big items in her apartment tonight. We're good friends, but friends is all we are.

As for the fat and ugly - am starting on that next week. Will be engaging a nutritionist and personal trainer, as I have to fit into an F4 (Formula 4, not a Phantom aircraft) cockpit in December for a Skip Barber race school. But that's for me not her.
Good to hear and it should be for you, not her. Wish you all the best there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Tell her to be your cheerleader for Formula 4 and let us know how that goes!
He could tell her that she has a VIP box and he wants access after the race...

If King Rudi is reading this, can you imagine the utter agony he is experiencing, struggling not to drop similar comedian type responses like me? My bet is he's going to fail the struggle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2020, 09:41 AM   #7241
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
What made you so sure? I would have said bath bombs was actually a signal to join.

Good to hear and it should be for you, not her. Wish you all the best there!

He could tell her that she has a VIP box and he wants access after the race...

If King Rudi is reading this, can you imagine the utter agony he is experiencing, struggling not to drop similar comedian type responses like me? My bet is he's going to fail the struggle.
Dino, no offense here as I have much respect for you brother. Joe, I can not imagine. Sometimes I'm amazed at what comes out of my mouth in regards to comments made. Big bath and bath bombs....the first thing that comes to my mind is the bath scene from Coming to America. "The royal penis is clean, your highness."
Appreciate 3
UncleWede10395.00
cmyx6go4960.00

09-23-2020, 01:42 PM   #7242
dinonz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
I ran the bath for her and then once it was ready I think her words were "ok - I'll see you in a bit then" - basically asking me to leave.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr6487.50

09-23-2020, 02:46 PM   #7243
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
I ran the bath for her and then once it was ready I think her words were "ok - I'll see you in a bit then" - basically asking me to leave.
wtf ditch this broad already
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 6
      09-23-2020, 07:38 PM   #7244
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
wtf ditch this broad already
+1
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
vreihen162652.00
upstatedoc4702.00

09-23-2020, 08:05 PM   #7245
Desmond79
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i, 2009 328i

As a guy into his 60's, I don't want to even talk about my last too long relationship or my theory that women get even crazier as they get older. It's either that or I've run into a rash of serious flakiness lately.

I'm now into "I don't care" mode which will soon dissipate and I'll get back into it. But right now, I'd rather golf.

2009 328i 6 spd stick, Crimson Red/Sport Suspension, Bavsound Stage 1, 2

Former BMWs: '79 320i, '84 325e, 2000 328i, 2014 535i
Appreciate 2
      09-23-2020, 11:55 PM   #7246
premier3is
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Why are you wasting your time with this lady? Sounds like she's just friend zoned you from what I'm reading and using you for her benefit.

On to the next... Billions of women out there in the world, forget this one.
Appreciate 3
      09-24-2020, 08:27 AM   #7247
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
I recently saw a few call outs looking for MK but don't remember the thread so I'll put it here. Happy to report he's fine, just busy. He said he might check in later.
MKSixer26014.50

09-24-2020, 09:30 AM   #7248
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I recently saw a few call outs looking for MK but don't remember the thread so I'll put it here. Happy to report he's fine, just busy. He said he might check in later.
Some fair-weather friend MKSixer is

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2020, 10:00 AM   #7249
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post

Shhhhhhh. I don't want him coming back and rewarding us with some prancercize nonsense, or worse yet those nasty foot pictures.
MKSixer26014.50

09-24-2020, 10:18 AM   #7250
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep

Quote:

Totally!

I mean, I don't know how many times I've put dibs on his stuff when he goes (and his recent absence got me to wondering if a windfall might be in my near future), and you know what? For a guy who is putting dibs on everyone else's stuff, he has been noticeably reticent to acknowledge my dibs on HIS stuff!!!

He keep blabbing on and trying to feed me these lines about having to make sure his daughter is financially set and all that...what I'd like to know is this - What about ME? I put the claim out there first. Not his daughter. It follows the same case law as yelling shotgun for the front seat. The first person to declare it wins. Well, I declared it first. But here's old MK trying to find loopholes and vagaries in the case law.

It simply isn't fair. It simply isn't.
Quote:
Joe's mind and vocabulary are much like being served something that you don't want to swallow on a 24k gold platter.....with 5 star service.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi8777.00
MKSixer26014.50

09-24-2020, 10:38 AM   #7251
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Totally!

I mean, I don't know how many times I've put dibs on his stuff when he goes (and his recent absence got me to wondering if a windfall might be in my near future), and you know what? For a guy who is putting dibs on everyone else's stuff, he has been noticeably reticent to acknowledge my dibs on HIS stuff!!!

He keep blabbing on and trying to feed me these lines about having to make sure his daughter is financially set and all that...what I'd like to know is this - What about ME? I put the claim out there first. Not his daughter. It follows the same case law as yelling shotgun for the front seat. The first person to declare it wins. Well, I declared it first. But here's old MK trying to find loopholes and vagaries in the case law.

It simply isn't fair. It simply isn't.
Me thinks you're out of luck and I'm getting his stuff. After all, I was the one that spoke to him to make sure he didn't float away during one the the hurricanes.

09-24-2020, 11:02 AM   #7252
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep

Quote:
Me thinks you're out of luck and I'm getting his stuff. After all, I was the one that spoke to him to make sure he didn't float away during one the the hurricanes.
See, I don't think you are quite grasping the concept here. It appears we both want his stuff.

You, on one hand, are reaching out to make sure he didn't float away and is still in the land of the living. You are actively concerned about him not shuffling off this mortal coil. Which means he keeps his stuff. Which means you do not get his stuff.

I, on the other hand, am keeping quiet, rendering no assistance, with fingers crossed, hoping for a windfall.

Now I ask you, which one of us is more dedicated to getting his stuff? Note that I said "dedicated", not "deserving".

MKSixer - there appears to be lots of people after your stuff. I think its time you and I drew up legal paperwork to validate that I am the sole owner of all your stuff on your demise to put all these other claims to bed. Mmmkay?
Quote:
Appreciate 1
MKSixer26014.50

09-24-2020, 11:08 AM   #7253
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
See, I don't think you are quite grasping the concept here. It appears we both want his stuff.

You, on one hand, are reaching out to make sure he didn't float away and is still in the land of the living. You are actively concerned about him not shuffling off this mortal coil. Which means he keeps his stuff. Which means you do not get his stuff.

I, on the other hand, am keeping quiet, rendering no assistance, with fingers crossed, hoping for a windfall.

Now I ask you, which one of us is more dedicated to getting his stuff? Note that I said "dedicated", not "deserving".

MKSixer - there appears to be lots of people after your stuff. I think its time you and I drew up legal paperwork to validate that I am the sole owner of all your stuff on your demise to put all these other claims to bed. Mmmkay?
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches? And we're in it for the long game. We're patient. He will give me his stuff because I'm compassionate and caring. You, on the other hand, just want him gone now.
Joekerr6487.50
vreihen162652.00
MKSixer26014.50

09-24-2020, 11:13 AM   #7254
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches? And we're in it for the long game. We're patient. He will give me his stuff because I'm compassionate and caring. You, on the other hand, just want him gone now.
Well played.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go4960.00

09-24-2020, 11:33 AM   #7255
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches?
No one ever told me about this, i had to find out on my own.......and apparently still finding out.
Appreciate 1
UncleWede10395.00

09-24-2020, 11:45 AM   #7256
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Joekerr much like the American/Canadia differences in how the president is selected, there is a significant difference in the rules regarding "Shotgun!!" It doesn't matter who calls it first, my wife always gets that seat. . .

Being relatively sure that MKSixer wife is no longer vying for the front seat, I'm going with the daughter having feminine rights to seat, and most of the other Stuff, as well.

cmyx6go "claims" to have sworn off men, but I see some devious plans in the works: "Are you OK down there, I was concerned you might get flooded out. Ijust don't know WHAT I would do if we (sic) ever lost you"

King Rudi make sure you learn Turkish Pickle about this side of the female psyche
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8777.00

09-24-2020, 11:49 AM   #7257
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
cmyx6go "claims" to have sworn off men, but I see some devious plans in the works: "Are you OK down there, I was concerned you might get flooded out. Ijust don't know WHAT I would do if we (sic) ever lost you"
I DID swear off men. I'm not banging him, I just want his stuff.

Who said that?

I'll leave now.

09-24-2020, 11:54 AM   #7258
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I DID swear off men. I'm not banging him, I just want his stuff.

Who said that?

I'll leave now.
I don't need to tell You, of all people, this but the shortest route to a man's stuff is thru his bangs

I'll see myself out now
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2020, 11:57 AM   #7259
cmyx6go
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
I don't need to tell You, of all people, this but the shortest route to a man's stuff is thru his bangs

I'll see myself out now
Now that is evil. I hate gold diggers.

09-24-2020, 12:25 PM   #7260
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep

Quote:

I'll see myself out now
Are these bangs the short and curly type, or something different?
Quote:
Appreciate 1
King Rudi8777.00