BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications Help needed with exhaust tips

10-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #1
matumatug16
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW G31 530d Xdrive

Help needed with exhaust tips

So a few months ago I bought myself a G31 530d Xdrive. I loved everything about the car, except it came with the Sport line bumpers. So naturally I started to look for options to retrofit M-sport bumpers all around the car. I had some help from my local dealer and eventually got them ordered. Everything went smooth until I started looking for new exhaust tips. Now my idea was to go with the simple M-sport style rear bumper (see image below), but I could only find tips for the M-performance bumper. So I went back to the dealer and after some searching he said that the M-performance tips is the only option. I seriously don't understand how these tips are nowhere to be found.. And even BMW is unable to provide them... Any help is much appreciated!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0