BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board White guys and Asian chicks

08-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

White guys and Asian chicks

over the 6 years of my college life and thereafter I've noticed a strange occurrence.

I noticed that when white guys date Asian chicks, they usually, not always, but mostly pick these garbage ugly ass chicks. I've never understood that. I had a couple white friends back in college and when they have white girlfriends they are always pretty cute (within the guys's league). And this is not just an Asian guy looking at white women's opinion, 1-10 rating from other white guys are mostly in my ballpark also. But when they get with an Asian chick its almost always way underpar for them in my and other Asian people's opinion. And the girls are usually really short, chubby and dark, dark seems to be the most prevalent feature that they look for. However when white people rate these Asian women they are usually at least 3 digits above the Asians. Is it because white people can't tell which Asian girl is hotter because we all look the same? or do we the Asians have different beauty judging guidelines for Asian girls than white people. For example, Asians think too dark is ugly, and white people think the "tan" look is sweetness.

Before you big pimps out there start bashing me for generalization, don't because its not like I haven't seen my share of banging ass Asian chicks that I wish were into my yellow dick as much as shes into Mr Abercrombie there.

but I mean its just something that I've noticed alot, and this gets worse with the white guys age. If you are Asian and you haven't noticed next time you go to the mall or a bar, check it out, iono maybe its a socal thing.

PS. if you are white and you don't agree with my theory because you have a banging ass Asian ex/girlfriend (you probably do, im not doubting you), feel free to put her up and we'll have a lookie.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

i dunno
this Philippino girl in my grade in high school had this white guy boyfriend. im not into asian girls (im not white either lol) but this girl was HOT!! shes only one of 2 asians that ive ever been attracted too lol

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
nusevad
O! So Sour!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
white guys think Sandra Oh and Lucy Liu is hot....enough said.
      08-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Yellow Fever
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #5
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
or do we the Asians have different beauty judging guidelines for Asian girls than white people. For example, Asians think too dark is ugly, and white people think the "tan" look is sweetness.
This for the most part. That and lots of white guys have an asian fetish, I don't get it myself, but I would suspect the more "Asian" looking the better for these guys.

I also think that these fetish (call it attraction or whatever you want, I don't mean purely sexual) guys are content to just satisfy that 'fetish' so the low hanging fruit (not as hot to everyone else) is just as good for them, and they usually try harder.

Some of what you are seeing with the white guys 'mis-rating' chicks with you around can be boiled down to white guilt, an exaggerated rating to be polite. Everyone is allowed to rip on white chicks, but if a white guy says anything negative about a 'minority' there is a perceived racial component that the white guy will want to avoid.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

I haven't seen this I guess. Every Asian I've had has been a complete and utter hottie. Would never drop standards due to ethnicity. I generally get mean-eyed by the Asian dudes for taking their woman so I assume they have similar standards in my 'Hot Azn' category.

Now this is entirely different then the pathetic white guys. The ones who have no game and act like wusses... yea I've seen them with sume bunk azn's, but they'd be with bunk white chicks too.
      08-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
Joonsup
Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
Yellow Fever

maybe they all believe that every asian girl has a tight pu**y so it's more of a fetish and looks aren't as important? STAY AWAY from our women!!! j/k
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
CaliE90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2021 M550xi  [0.00]

08-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
over the 6 years of my college life and thereafter I've noticed a strange occurrence.

I noticed that when white guys date Asian chicks, they usually, not always, but mostly pick these garbage ugly ass chicks. I've never understood that. I had a couple white friends back in college and when they have white girlfriends they are always pretty cute (within the guys's league). And this is not just an Asian guy looking at white women's opinion, 1-10 rating from other white guys are mostly in my ballpark also. But when they get with an Asian chick its almost always way underpar for them in my and other Asian people's opinion. And the girls are usually really short, chubby and dark, dark seems to be the most prevalent feature that they look for. However when white people rate these Asian women they are usually at least 3 digits above the Asians. Is it because white people can't tell which Asian girl is hotter because we all look the same? or do we the Asians have different beauty judging guidelines for Asian girls than white people. For example, Asians think too dark is ugly, and white people think the "tan" look is sweetness.

Before you big pimps out there start bashing me for generalization, don't because its not like I haven't seen my share of banging ass Asian chicks that I wish were into my yellow dick as much as shes into Mr Abercrombie there.

but I mean its just something that I've noticed alot, and this gets worse with the white guys age. If you are Asian and you haven't noticed next time you go to the mall or a bar, check it out, iono maybe its a socal thing.

PS. if you are white and you don't agree with my theory because you have a banging ass Asian ex/girlfriend (you probably do, im not doubting you), feel free to put her up and we'll have a lookie.
LOL this is so true..
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #10
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
+1 to that.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #11
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

Quote:
Sandra Oh? Hell no.

Lucy Liu? Eh......

Now, Grace Park on the other hand....

2013 Ducati Multistrada Touring S, Red
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
TMNT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330ci ZHP

White guys around here LOOOOOOVE asian girls, however they aren't going after that many ugly asian girls like they might be in SoCal.

Yellow Fever is rampant
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #13
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
This for the most part. That and lots of white guys have an asian fetish, I don't get it myself, but I would suspect the more "Asian" looking the better for these guys.

I also think that these fetish (call it attraction or whatever you want, I don't mean purely sexual) guys are content to just satisfy that 'fetish' so the low hanging fruit (not as hot to everyone else) is just as good for them, and they usually try harder.

Some of what you are seeing with the white guys 'mis-rating' chicks with you around can be boiled down to white guilt, an exaggerated rating to be polite. Everyone is allowed to rip on white chicks, but if a white guy says anything negative about a 'minority' there is a perceived racial component that the white guy will want to avoid.
I highly doubt the race card is in play here, these are my really good friends, they know I know that they are not racist. They would not hesitate to call out the trolls of my kind, as evident when some truly hideous thing of an Asian walks by, they WILL let me know about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jz View Post

fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
I haven't seen this I guess. Every Asian I've had has been a complete and utter hottie. Would never drop standards due to ethnicity. I generally get mean-eyed by the Asian dudes for taking their woman so I assume they have similar standards in my 'Hot Azn' category.

Now this is entirely different then the pathetic white guys. The ones who have no game and act like wusses... yea I've seen them with sume bunk azn's, but they'd be with bunk white chicks too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT View Post
White guys around here LOOOOOOVE asian girls, however they aren't going after that many ugly asian girls like they might be in SoCal.

Yellow Fever is rampant
This is exatly what Im talking about, most White guys that actually date ugly AZN bitches tell others they got some hot piece of oriental ass. And when I finally get to meet them they look like a burnt wintermelon (Chinese joke lol). Not saying your piece falls in that category but just very similar responses to what I witnessed before is all. Maybe YOU think they are hot, the point Im trying to make is what you think is hot may not be so hot with her peps.

No offense but when you get "mean-eyed" by Asians it doesn't really mean they are jealous or anything, when our eyes are so slanted it looks like we are "mean-eyeing" everyone.
look at this picture, they are not trying to "mean-eye" you, they are just taking a pic lol
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #14
BrianDesigns
Rep
Drives: Legs

lmao sandra oh.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #15
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
ha funny this thread popped up today...

this one asian hottie has been all on my tip lately, out of nowhere. i've known her for years, she is hot as fuck, used to be a go-go has some fake boobies AND she goes both ways and does not hide it. perfect woman, if you ask me.

so all of a sudden she wants to come over check out my new pad, "make dinner and maybe watch a movie". im gonna schedule her in

but i have never ever went out with an asian girl before. will see where this one would take me
      08-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #16
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

my fellow caucasian bmw bretherens,

how could you forget Margaret Cho?!?!?! now, here's a fine piece of asian ass for you

Name:  margaret-cho.jpg
Views: 55202
Size:  28.8 KB
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #17
NYSPEM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 DCT

Dog poo > Lucy Liu > Sandra Oh > Sarah Jessica Parker

Certified V1 Zombie
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #18
NYSPEM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 DCT

I never quite understand the origin of the slant eye stereotype. I mean, I have never seen an Asian that can be remotely considered such.
Oh the other hand, Dr. Z (if you ride the NYC Subway routinely you know what I'm talking about) is the mother of slant eyes!
http://gothamist.com/2009/05/08/dr_z.php

Certified V1 Zombie
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2009, 01:18 AM   #19
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Sandra Oh looks like an alien.

Lucy Liu's "I'll cut you" attitude is what made people like her.
      08-19-2009, 01:26 AM   #20
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

08-19-2009, 01:36 AM   #21
Jammin Jason
We run LA
Ras al-Khaimah
Rep
Drives: Slow E90

Garage List
06 E90  [0.00]
John and kate plus 8. its the other way around haha
      08-19-2009, 02:20 AM   #22
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jz View Post

LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
love this song. my friend knows the words and does the accent lol.
Appreciate 0