BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding BMW G30 LCI Carplay Android Auto full screen??

03-06-2023, 12:13 PM   #1
AD51YYY
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e M Sport 2018

Garage List
2022 BMW 520d  [0.00]
BMW G30 LCI Carplay Android Auto full screen??

Hi guys, struggling with coding carplay / android auto to full screen using bimmercode.

I have a 2022 bmw g30 lci with android auto and carplay already there and it works fine but want it to be full screen. All the methods online are for pre LCI and I don't have the option in expert mode under 3000 that says 'carplay full screen' . When I search under 'headunit' for carplay nothing comes up? Is it not possible on the LCI?

Thanks I'm advance
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2023, 08:29 PM   #2
taskrov
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 530ix Sport Line

Garage List
2020 BMW 530ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD51YYY View Post
Hi guys, struggling with coding carplay / android auto to full screen using bimmercode.

I have a 2022 bmw g30 lci with android auto and carplay already there and it works fine but want it to be full screen. All the methods online are for pre LCI and I don't have the option in expert mode under 3000 that says 'carplay full screen' . When I search under 'headunit' for carplay nothing comes up? Is it not possible on the LCI?

Thanks I'm advance
You need to wait until Google flips the server-side switch to activate Coolwalk version of AA on your phone. Then you will get full screen Google Maps. Full screen version of Waze is coming.
Appreciate 0