E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > AR DPs by DMR Mobile Installation

04-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
TheClozer
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW e92 M3

AR DPs by DMR Mobile Installation

Hello everyone...I'm not a big poster on here, mainly a reader and absorber of knowledge but I just wanted to share my experience with everyone in an effort to help make someone's job of choosing an installer easier. I was referred to Daniel with Race Spirit Inspired (DMR) by a few other forum members as well as Terry (BMS). I work a lot and don't have much time for installing parts, especially those that require as much time as downpipes. Anyhow, after purchasing a pair of my very own AR catless downpipes, I decided to shoot Daniel an email about a quote. He responded the same day, maybe a few hours afterwards after which we set a date/time for install. The whole process was very easy. He showed up at the house, was very polite and helpful. Finished the downpipe install in much less time than I've heard of on the forum DIYs. Quick service, easy to work with and worth every penny to have someone come to my home and knock it out. He said he'd even show up to my work and get it done in the parking lot! He was great to answer all my questions and was very insightful as to N54 knowledge.

Overall great experience and I would recommend his services to anyone! He's also great to buy parts from as he got me great deals on various parts. Try him out...you may end up being surprised.

Oh and by the way...JB3 FTW!

Erick
Appreciate 0