BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery Entered the lotto for a 530E

10-29-2021, 01:19 PM   #67
NOSNOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BWM 530E

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlonline View Post
What is the web site address you are using for the BMW Recall Info Tool?
I found it in one of the topics on here.

https://bmw-recall-tool.netlify.app/
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2021, 02:21 PM   #68
Duane_in_Chicago
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSNOW View Post
I found it in one of the topics on here.

https://bmw-recall-tool.netlify.app/
Appreciated! One more site to track my car!

I just looked mine up since it's been sitting in Bremerhaven for two weeks and it says, "Retrofitting the Receiver Audio Module" and a VIN status of "Open." Ughhh.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2021, 11:56 AM   #69
sunny27
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane_in_Chicago View Post
Appreciated! One more site to track my car!

I just looked mine up since it's been sitting in Bremerhaven for two weeks and it says, "Retrofitting the Receiver Audio Module" and a VIN status of "Open." Ughhh.
Hi,
Did you used above bimmer-recall website to find the status?
Mine was order date 29/08 and have same issue “at the port” for last 2+ weeks. When I searched with my vin in above web site, I did not find any open issues. I am reading some news there are several delays at port might be the reason why we are all seeing this, but how long is a question here.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 08:55 AM   #70
NOSNOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

It has made it out of Baltimore! Hopefully headed for Minnesota.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 09:08 AM   #71
Brucelinc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M550i

Quote:
That is good news! Mine is still in Bremerhaven. I don't know what ship it will be on but WW has one leaving on 11/7 and arriving Baltimore 11/24. With Thanksgiving in the mix, I will not likely see mine until after Christmas.

NOSNOW, I will be very anxious to hear how long it takes your car to get from Baltimore to the dealer.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 11:33 AM   #72
sunny27
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucelinc View Post
That is good news! Mine is still in Bremerhaven. I don't know what ship it will be on but WW has one leaving on 11/7 and arriving Baltimore 11/24. With Thanksgiving in the mix, I will not likely see mine until after Christmas.

NOSNOW, I will be very anxious to hear how long it takes your car to get from Baltimore to the dealer.
I am in same phase, ordered on 08/29, current status is “at the port” for more than 2 weeks. Looks like it is going to take more time. Ordered from dealer in Washington DC area and will be ship out to Iowa.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 08:37 AM   #73
Duane_in_Chicago
Private
Rep

Quote:
Great news. Mine is still sitting in Bremerhaven. I asked my dealer on Friday and he just said, "it's waiting for a ship."
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 08:39 AM   #74
Duane_in_Chicago
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny27 View Post
Hi,
Did you used above bimmer-recall website to find the status?
Mine was order date 29/08 and have same issue “at the port” for last 2+ weeks. When I searched with my vin in above web site, I did not find any open issues. I am reading some news there are several delays at port might be the reason why we are all seeing this, but how long is a question here.
Could the storms be the hold up in Baltimore? They've had some really bad ones the last couple of weeks.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 08:45 AM   #75
Brucelinc
Private First Class
Rep

K-line has a ship leaving on the 10th and arriving in Baltimore on the 19th....apparently no other stops. As much as I would hate to see my car sitting at Bremerhaven for the next 10 days, that schedule would be the best that I have seen.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 01:11 PM   #76
sunny27
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
K-line has a ship leaving on the 10th and arriving in Baltimore on the 19th....apparently no other stops. As much as I would hate to see my car sitting at Bremerhaven for the next 10 days, that schedule would be the best that I have seen.
good to know so that I can prepare it is not coming for next 2-3 weeks, else everyday I am looking towards it..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 01:24 PM   #77
NOSNOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I got word from the dealer that the car should be to them on the 4th.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 02:18 PM   #78
Brucelinc
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I got word from the dealer that the car should be to them on the 4th.
November 4th? That is great news. I thought it would take longer than that! Now I am more hopeful of seeing mine by Christmas.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 07:24 PM   #79
NOSNOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

The dealership told me they would have it on 4th - The BMW website site now says it is at the dealership. This does not surprise me too much.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 08:49 PM   #80
Brucelinc
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
The dealership told me they would have it on 4th - The BMW website site now says it is at the dealership. This does not surprise me too much.
Well, the good news is that you will have your car soon.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2021, 08:27 PM   #81
NOSNOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

It did make to the Dealer, here is a picture from the dealer. Will not be able to collect it until Friday.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      11-02-2021, 08:34 PM   #82
Brucelinc
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
It did make to the Dealer, here is a picture from the dealer. Will not be able to collect it until Friday.
Beautiful!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2021, 08:34 AM   #83
aegs29576
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 528i

How Long from Start of Production to Build Complete?

In mid August, I ordered my 2022 530e (Phytonic Blue, Cognac Leather, M-Sport, M-Sport Brakes, Executive Package) from a dealer with an allocation and was excited when they told me it was a Week 35 build. Well, after going from "Order Received" to "Scheduled for Production", the online tracker went back to "Order Received", same thing for subsequent Week 41 and Week 43 build weeks.

Finally, on the Monday of Week 43, the status changed to "Production Begins" from "Order Received", the VIN was posted and I was happy things were finally moving forward.

Unfortunately, it's hasn't moved forward in almost 2 weeks now. I called BMW Genius and they told me they don't see anything holding up production and indicated that they show production complete on 8 November.

Shouldn't I expect to have seen the progress update by this point?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-04-2021, 08:55 AM   #84
Brucelinc
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegs29576 View Post
In mid August, I ordered my 2022 530e (Phytonic Blue, Cognac Leather, M-Sport, M-Sport Brakes, Executive Package) from a dealer with an allocation and was excited when they told me it was a Week 35 build. Well, after going from "Order Received" to "Scheduled for Production", the online tracker went back to "Order Received", same thing for subsequent Week 41 and Week 43 build weeks.

Finally, on the Monday of Week 43, the status changed to "Production Begins" from "Order Received", the VIN was posted and I was happy things were finally moving forward.

Unfortunately, it's hasn't moved forward in almost 2 weeks now. I called BMW Genius and they told me they don't see anything holding up production and indicated that they show production complete on 8 November.

The MyBMW website is better than nothing but it is not always up to date. When I was tracking production steps, it was slow and then jumped ahead several steps very quickly.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2021, 08:58 AM   #85
NOSNOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegs29576 View Post

From reading other topic in the other forums 3/4/M3/M4/M5. It seam that they are not updating the status like they used to. A lot of people are seeing massive jumps in status in the productions stage.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 11:54 AM   #86
NOSNOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Last night we were able to collect the car from the dealer. It is a very nice car and I am happy with. I just wish BMW could have been more honest about the process. This deal does leave a very bad impression of BMW!

It was nice that they had real plates ready. Floor mats and Self-Leveling Fixed Center Cap our on order.

Here are a couple pictures from this morning. Now off to rack some leaves.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2