BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis Replacement Wheel

11-02-2023, 12:22 PM   #1
xmas01245
Registered
Rep
Drives: 530e

Replacement Wheel

Hello!

Long shot but hoping someone here will be able to help me please...

Long and boring story short, I have two damaged wheels on my 530e which I'm trying to find like for like replacements for. The wheels, are replicas of genuine BMW wheels but seen as they are fakes, BMW won't help me and I can't find the exact design of the wheel anywhere. I've even resorted to contacting the previous owner who put the wheels on but not had a response. Also tried contacting the garage I got the car from and they were unsurprisingly unhelpful

That's a picture of one of the damaged wheels I'm trying to replace. Written on the back of the wheel is '5602B' which I'm pretty sure is the model number. Apologies I don't know much about cars or wheels for that matter but I've been told the wheel size is 20" (8J front and 9.5J for back)

If anyone can point me in the right direction of where I could buy replacements, I'd be very grateful, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2023, 12:24 PM   #2
xmas01245
Registered
Rep
Drives: 530e

Hmm doesn't look like my picture worked, here is the link to the image https://ibb.co/0DQYy0F
Appreciate 0