BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section Sponsors Classifieds On Sale. Aug 31. G30 M550i Fi EXHAUST. Get Yours Sound Right Today!

08-03-2022, 05:13 AM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

On Sale. Aug 31. G30 M550i Fi EXHAUST. Get Yours Sound Right Today!

Here at the Fi EXHAUST we arecelebrating our 10 years anniversary, now we are having the first time Hot Summer Sales. It’s time for the G30 M550i owners to get the best quality valvetronic performance exhaust system with cheaper price, the sales will end at Aug 31st.

M550i with powerful 4.4-liter V8 engine needs a quality exhaust system to match its enormous power and air flow. With Fi Valvetronic Performance exhaust system, the vehicle can have smoother air flow to increase 7-10% horsepower and heavenly sound profile that really unblock the powerful V8 German beastly heart.

Each piece from Fi EXHAUST is unparalleled. Every system from Fi EXHAUST is specifically tuned to match the exact engine and chassis to get specific frequency and exhaust sound with an exotic tone to it. With our intelligent remote controller, you can feel maximum optimized performance just from the exhaust sound notes and the daily usability from our signature valvetronic technology is a blessing to all car enthusiasts.

Contact us via our website today!

G30 M550i Fi EXHAUST Valvetronic Performance System https://bit.ly/3Sk1y7y

DHL world wide fast shipping will have your M550i sound as it should within couple days !

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 08-03-2022 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: spelling error
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2022, 03:20 AM   #2
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

There's only 12 days left until Hot Summer Sale 2022 is over on Aug 31. For more information fill out contact us form through website to get in touch with our regional sales rep about the sale and discount.

Please note the stock quantity is limited.

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2023, 02:11 AM   #3
Daniels1117
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22’ M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEXHAUST View Post
[CENTER]Here at the Fi EXHAUST we arecelebrating our 10 years anniversary, now we are having the first time Hot Summer Sales. It’s time for the G30 M550i owners to get the best quality valvetronic performance exhaust system with cheaper price, the sales will end at Aug 31st.

M550i with powerful 4.4-liter V8 engine needs a quality exhaust system to match its enormous power and air flow. With Fi Valvetronic Performance exhaust system, the vehicle can have smoother air flow to increase 7-10% horsepower and heavenly sound profile that really unblock the powerful V8 German beastly heart.

Each piece from Fi EXHAUST is unparalleled. Every system from Fi EXHAUST is specifically tuned to match the exact engine and chassis to get specific frequency and exhaust sound with an exotic tone to it. With our intelligent remote controller, you can feel maximum optimized performance just from the exhaust sound notes and the daily usability from our signature valvetronic technology is a blessing to all car enthusiasts.

Contact us via our website today!

G30 M550i Fi EXHAUST Valvetronic Performance System https://bit.ly/3Sk1y7y

DHL world wide fast shipping will have your M550i sound as it should within couple days [...]
What diffuser is on the red m550i? Also how do I get one of those Fi decals? About to install this on my m550i and would love to rep the brand on the back of my ride!
Appreciate 0