BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Audi Q7: C&D "BEST Mid-Size SUV for 2017"

01-01-2017, 04:52 PM   #45
damnitBobby
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Well I checked out a Prestige Q7. Overall I was impressed with the ride quality, quietness, and technology. Compared to my GLS it drives more like a car. It does resemble a wagon more than a SUV. The supercharged V6 had good grunt also, definitely would spec that engine over the 2.0 inline 4.

Although I didn't think it looked bad, I do understand why some people think it lacks presence. The looks are subdued, but not bad. The size of the Q7 is more suitable for someone with a sizable family. I don't have kids and I don't need another full size SUV, so after much consideration I think I'm going to wait for the new Q5 to hit the market this spring. I've been doing a lot more driving due to my job so I think a Q5 with the inline 4 may be more suitable for me.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13848.00