F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin > Gen 1 B58 spark plug n coil pack replacement issues
GetBMWParts

03-16-2024, 11:06 PM   #1
bschwenk18
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xdrive

HELP-No idea what’s up but just nearing 60k miles I wanted to do a tune up (oil change, spark plugs, coil packs). I started the car, started fine, then running for about 30-45 seconds it had a small hiccup that vibrated the whole car almost like a misfire but no codes at all. It was consistent sometimes, or would just do it every 30 seconds(really weird) Drove it around the block and at low rpm you could really feel it breaking up and jerking, gave it a little bit of gas and could feel it doing it. Tried putting just all the old coil packs on w new plugs, still the same. Put everything old back on and it runs totally fine. I’m stumped, just wanted to do some maintenance but seems like the car doesn’t want any😂 gap on plugs were .030. I’m tuned stage2 bm3. Should I just order from bmw spark plugs? I don’t think the coilpacks were the issue. Thanks!

Here’s what I bought-
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/clo...h-0986221124kt

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...12120040551kt1
Appreciate 0