E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > WeissLicht?

06-23-2014, 12:27 AM   #1
Rios20
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Xdrive

So tomorrow morning i should have the v4 h8 WeissLicht angel upgrade from bimmian but now doing some research on plug in led's LUX and d-tech are the best atm. Since im not in the mood to dish out $600 or so on OSS what should i do? Has anyone even heard of these WeissLicht and has had any experience with the V4 H8 version? Ill prob just end up returning it if anything just wanted to get rid of yellow hue.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #2
techy1
Captain
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

i think they should be good.

i have their led license plate bulbs and they work great. they were a replacement for ones I bought on Ebay and are lasting much longer than those.
      06-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

The HPB LED Angel Eyes are just as comparable to the above mentioned and come in at a better price point. Feel free to reference our for sale threads in the classified sections of all the positive feedback.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 03:54 PM   #4
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rios20 View Post
So tomorrow morning i should have the v4 h8 WeissLicht angel upgrade from bimmian but now doing some research on plug in led's LUX and d-tech are the best atm. Since im not in the mood to dish out $600 or so on OSS what should i do? Has anyone even heard of these WeissLicht and has had any experience with the V4 H8 version? Ill prob just end up returning it if anything just wanted to get rid of yellow hue.
Weisslicht is owned by Bimmian Automotive actually and they have been around for a while. We custom designed our LUX H8 V4 LED Angel eyes to be unique on the market and i'm not sure where in NJ you are, but Paul Miller BMW has a display setup that you can go and check out in person to see the light as well
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2014, 10:13 PM   #5
Rios20
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes
Quote:
Weisslicht is owned by Bimmian Automotive actually and they have been around for a while. We custom designed our LUX H8 V4 LED Angel eyes to be unique on the market and i'm not sure where in NJ you are, but Paul Miller BMW has a display setup that you can go and check out in person to see the light as well
I live in paramus and its about 30 mins away from me. I take my car there rather than park ave bmw. I wish i knew a way to compare i could just return for LUX i know ur the vendor account of lux but mind to share some unbiased comparisons of the two bulbs?
So i tried installing and its quite difficult. Atm ill just be using them until i get the rims and tints then ill go to lightwerks or lightmodz.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 11:01 AM   #6
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
I live in paramus and its about 30 mins away from me. I take my car there rather than park ave bmw. I wish i knew a way to compare i could just return for LUX i know ur the vendor account of lux but mind to share some unbiased comparisons of the two bulbs?
So i tried installing and its quite difficult. Atm ill just be using them until i get the rims and tints then ill go to lightwerks or lightmodz.
Here is a picture we took a while ago comparing the LUX H8 V4's to a 20W/40W brand:

Appreciate 0