THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics Base HiFi Stereo specs.

06-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
captpn
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Base HiFi Stereo specs.

cant find any info on what the base system specs are. Anyone know where to get this info?

Im planning to get the base system, and spend the $875 on ISC 100 Focals (might even get components for the front if I can find the H/K tweeter cover part numbers) and maybe an amp, but would like to know what the stock power is.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #2
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
I don't know what the spec are, but I have 4 Focal ISC 100s in my M235i. There seems to be plenty of power to drive them and they sound great.

I couldn't tell the difference with the tweeters separated. In my 1 series they cut the corner pieces and put tweeters there with the focal covers. It looked fine. But I think my current system is at least equal to the separate tweeters and much less expensive. I must admit though that I don't have perfect pitch.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2014, 12:37 PM   #3
captpn
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Thanks.
Does anyone know what the base amp power is?

Is a simple amp swap possible with the base system? I know with the H/K system its more involved, but the base system should be straightforward? I would think with a small boost in amp power and new 4" Focal ISC100's in the doors and rear deck, with stock subs should sound great. any help is appreciated.
Appreciate 0