E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > [NEED HELP] From my Central NJ Meetup friends

07-07-2014, 04:20 PM   #1
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

[NEED HELP] From my Central NJ Meetup friends

Hi All,

So I've been hosting the Central NJ FREE meetups at my place for about a year now and it's time for me to move to Long Island. I'd like to see if a couple guys can help me with moving a couple sofas. I'm located next to the woodbridge mall and once I figure out when my moving date will be... I would need some help to move 2 items into my pickup truck (2 sofa's) I'll probably make two trips or maybe I'll get a u haul and do it all in one trip. All I am asking for help with is the sofa's and nothing else.

If there are members on here who live near the stony brook university area in New York, it would be awesome if someone can help me with unloading the 2 sofa's as well. I don't need help for all my moving... just those two sofa's.

I'm hopeful that the power of e90post will come through for the win again

Once I'm settled in to the new place... look forward to future free meetups being held in Stony Brook NY

- Faz
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 06:14 AM   #2
Giovanino79
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Bmw F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazman
Hi All,

So I've been hosting the Central NJ FREE meetups at my place for about a year now and it's time for me to move to Long Island. I'd like to see if a couple guys can help me with moving a couple sofas. I'm located next to the woodbridge mall and once I figure out when my moving date will be... I would need some help to move 2 items into my pickup truck (2 sofa's) I'll probably make two trips or maybe I'll get a u haul and do it all in one trip. All I am asking for help with is the sofa's and nothing else.

If there are members on here who live near the stony brook university area in New York, it would be awesome if someone can help me with unloading the 2 sofa's as well. I don't need help for all my moving... just those two sofa's.

I'm hopeful that the power of e90post will come through for the win again

Once I'm settled in to the new place... look forward to future free meetups being held in Stony Brook NY

- Faz
Fazman, let me know the details and if I am free, I'm down
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
sirantsE90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: N51 E90

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
I will try and help as we'll if it's a weekend.

I am glad to see these are coming closer to me. Any thoughts of making it a swap meet too? Have lots of spare shit the gf wants to throw away.
      07-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #4
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanino79 View Post
Fazman, let me know the details and if I am free, I'm down
Thanks man, I could really use your help once i figure out the details my self. might be this weekend or maybe next weekend. But no matter what I'm flexible to your schedule since you would be helping me here in the NJ side. I believe another friend of mine in the area is willing to help as well. so I have at least two people so far. It's good to have back ups.

I believe Pichadis will be able to help me in the Stony Brook, NY side of things.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #5
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirantsE90 View Post
I will try and help as we'll if it's a weekend.

I am glad to see these are coming closer to me. Any thoughts of making it a swap meet too? Have lots of spare shit the gf wants to throw away.
Awesome! thank you for helping out if you can, I could totally use your help in the Stony Brook, NY side when I unload the sofa's.

My meets ups are more about hanging out and having fun. The people who show up make it what ever it is. People buy/sell/trade stuff all the time and we can even help each other install it for free on the spot if its simple enough. But the real point of the meet up is to make friends and learn something about the cars. Anything above and beyond that is a bonus. I usually stock up on cans of soda and bottle water to give out to folks because the weather is hot and I don't have a place for people to chill at my condo. But once I get into my own place, things will be better. Maybe I can host a BBQ or better seating/lounging. We still need to be respectful of neighbors and just basic good conduct. So far from what I have seen, the local bimmer crowd is really down to earth peeps.

I probably won't be able to do any meet ups before mid august... but I have my eye on doing something towards the end of august. I'd like to do something monthly if possible until winter kicks in then take a break till next April and do monthly meets again. As long as the economy holds up, I hope to keep doing these free meetups because its fun.

- Faz

Last edited by fazman; 07-09-2014 at 12:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2014, 11:27 AM   #6
FSociety
IG @bmwF9xG80
Rep
Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
You know I'll drive either way to help u out
Looking forward to my first meet up as well

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2014, 11:52 AM   #7
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBNYC View Post
You know I'll drive either way to help u out
Looking forward to my first meet up as well
Thanks man, I'm still waiting for the place to close. They are dragging it out, I don't know if it will happen next week or not <sigh>
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 03:57 PM   #8
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

looks like I will be getting the place on Wednesday, anyone free to help me move large items any day after Wednesday??
Appreciate 0