M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

07-07-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
e90xIn52
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphirre 06 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
For Sale: 2003 Laguna M3

Posting this for a friend, if you have any questions, comments, or interest you can contact him at the number below!

Here i have for sale is my m3 it is fully loaded with nav,cold weather package, xenon headlights, and harman kardon system. I am the second owner, first owner was from Florida hence why the car is such in great shape and never seen a winter. I have all the service records from the day it was bought including the window sticker. This car has always been serviced at the dealer never missed an appointment once the service light was on. This car has always been garage kept and under a car cover which i will include. if you are seriously interested i can show you all the pictures of the service records which fills up a whole manila envelope. The car is has 44k miles and has a blue top with an smg trans.

This car is in amazing shape if you want to scan car fax call me or text me i will send you the vin. The price is best offer please do not contact me with stupid offers or ridiculous trades or try scamming.

If you need more pictures just contact me at 9o8-9o6-917o text or call i will most likely be working so texting has a better chance of reaching me faster

ignore. m3 bmw 335 135 m5 ford dodge s2000
Attached Images

Appreciate 0