Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

07-19-2014, 04:13 PM   #1
Zero4910
///Mmmm Good!
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Vinyl wrapping

Question for those of you in Germany, specifically around the Ramstein / Kiserslautern area: I'm interested in finding a garage that will do an excellent vinyl wrap job. I want to get my M3 wrapped matte black after I get through the break-in. Does anyone know some places I can start looking at and/or ask some questions (I would like to see samples of the work they do before I commit to anything).
[ Black Metallic Sapphire | Black Ext. Merino Leather | 18" Silver-Light Alloy Wheels | 6 Spd Manual Transmission | Carbon Fiber Trim| Driver Assistance Plus / Executive | Adaptive M Suspension | Moonroof / Harman Kardon Surround ]
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
///M4RK
1st Sergeant
Germany
Rep
Drives: '15 M4 ('17 M3 ZCP on the way)

Check out Folienlager in Wiesbaden. They did my tint and you can see their portfolio on their Facebook page or their website. They do an amazing job and have like 300 different vinyls to choose from. It's like an hour to an hour and 15 minute drive but it is totally worth it. Here is their e-mail address which they respond to really quick as well:

post@folienlager.de

https://www.facebook.com/Folienlager

http://www.folienlager.de/

I'm taking my M4 there immediately when I get it to get my tint done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4910 View Post
Question for those of you in Germany, specifically around the Ramstein / Kiserslautern area: I'm interested in finding a garage that will do an excellent vinyl wrap job. I want to get my M3 wrapped matte black after I get through the break-in. Does anyone know some places I can start looking at and/or ask some questions (I would like to see samples of the work they do before I commit to anything).
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 04:26 PM   #3
Zero4910
///Mmmm Good!
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2L_F82
Check out Folienlager in Wiesbaden. They did my tint and you can see their portfolio on their Facebook page or their website. They do an amazing job and have like 300 different vinyls to choose from. It's like an hour to an hour and 15 minute drive but it is totally worth it. Here is their e-mail address which they respond to really quick as well:

post@folienlager.de

https://www.facebook.com/Folienlager

http://www.folienlager.de/

I'm taking my M4 there immediately when I get it to get my tint done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4910 View Post
The Facebook page is impressive. I'll shoot them an email to see what kinda prices they have. Thanks!!
[ Black Metallic Sapphire | Black Ext. Merino Leather | 18" Silver-Light Alloy Wheels | 6 Spd Manual Transmission | Carbon Fiber Trim| Driver Assistance Plus / Executive | Adaptive M Suspension | Moonroof / Harman Kardon Surround ]
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2014, 07:12 AM   #4
voodoogeek
Private First Class
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 moonstone

Garage List
2014 F82 BMW M4  [0.00]
what is the rough price range for a
a) full bodywork
b) protection / clear cover, front parts

just a rough number if possible?

also, is there a huge price difference for the material, i.e. is matté more expensive than glossy foil, or is the difference marginal?

considering the foil option in a couple of months, maybe.
Appreciate 0