E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Offset Motorwerks

08-11-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Thumbs up Offset Motorwerks

Above and beyond.

In short, that's how I would sum up my experience with Offset Motorwerks.

It's time to smog my car so I needed to replace my downpipes with the OEM ones. I haven't been active on the forums for some time and I was sad to hear that the shop that I would have taken my car to has recently been getting a lot of negative feedback. After deciding to go to another place, a quick search in the CA section showed that people are saying good things about Offset Motorwerks. I sent Sean a PM (asking for a quote) and he got back to me very quickly and their price was VERY reasonable. I was pleasantly surprised. Fast forward a couple of weeks (Saturday) and I arrive at Offset for my appointment.

I had to wait before they could work on my car because my downpipes were too hot (Sean offered to have a rental set up or drop me off at a nearby Starbucks). In that time, I talked with Sean for a bit and I learned about him and the company. Sean and the guys at Offset are real car guys. It was great to talk to somebody who actually knew something about cars. In my conversation with Sean, I mentioned that I had removed my angel eyes and the error message was bothering me. He offered to reset the light for me. I thought, "Wow, that's great!" I also mentioned that I had another error message for my right rear tail light and Sean said that he would look into it for me. As it turns out, somebody had put the wrong bulb in my taillight and that was causing the error message. Sean replaced it and erased the error message at no charge. I was very surprised. The bulb itself probably only costs a few dollars and erasing the error message probably only takes a few minutes, but in a world where most shops will try to nickel and dime you for everything, this was a very refreshing experience. Small things like this is what keeps people coming back. At the end of the day, it's all about customer service and Offset Motorwerks gets an A+ in that department.

Offset Motorwerks is not a place where you will wonder if they did the job correctly or if they are ripping you off. They do a great job for a very good price. You cannot ask for more than that.

Keep up the good work, guys! I will be going to you for all my future work.
Appreciate 1
      08-12-2014, 02:33 AM   #2
bernard54321
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 328I E90

Garage List
2006 Bmw 330i  [0.00]
2009 328I E90  [0.00]
Got a quote there to drop my car on springs, it was a nightmare getting rid of my aggressive rims to allow me to drop it, but sean gave me advice and now im just waiting to have some time to drop the car off and leave it for a day... awesome place +1 recommend
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 02:40 AM   #3
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyC View Post
Above and beyond.
Offset Motorwerks is not a place where you will wonder if they did the job correctly or if they are ripping you off. They do a great job for a very good price. You cannot ask for more than that.

Keep up the good work, guys! I will be going to you for all my future work.
+1

Sean and Mitchell are great people
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #4
AzureHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d Sport

I've been keeping my eye on these guys since my warranty is about to expire. Sounds like they're the real deal and it helps that they're close by!
JBD @ 100% | KW ST Coilovers | M3 rep. front bumper | 888Concepts AE Upgrade | GP Thunder 7500k fogs | Cyba 4" carbon tips | BSW Stage 1 | APEX ARC-8 W/ Michelin PSS | Ziza LED interior | Weisslicht LED side lenses | Sprint Booster | Euro side mirrors | M-Sport semi-conversion | Coded | LOTS of carbon fiber
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 10:11 AM   #5
Tim07e90
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureHaze
I've been keeping my eye on these guys since my warranty is about to expire. Sounds like they're the real deal and it helps that they're close by!
I was in the same predicament and I'm glad I went here for coding. They are phenomenal and knowledgable. And in the mean time they fixed a few problems they found without wanting to charge unnecessary money. Great people! Jenny and Sean were awesome!
Performance Mods: ST Coilovers | R1 Concepts Premier Rotors w/Hawk HPS Pads | ECS Stainless Steel Brake Lines | OEM 219M Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza RE760 | Precision Euro Spacers | AA Race Headers | AFE Race Midpipes | Remus Powersound Quad Exhaust | AA Offroad Tune | RevMotoring Intake Pipe | Cyba Scoops
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #6
BBONG
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 M5

Great people. I can actually trust my car to these people. Sean and Mitchell both awesome people.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 02:21 PM   #7
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Glad to see that everybody else has had a positive experience with Offset.
Appreciate 0