ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-02-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

Racing Dynamics?

anyone have the racing dynamics exhaust system installed? i'm trying to get a better picture of the exhaust. it would seem that all anyone seems to have on their sight is the same horrible cropped image.

i'd like to know what kind of tips are on the unit. i can't seem to decipher what they look like because of the bad crop.

any help would be great!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #2
kurtdaniel
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
anyone have the Autopartswarehouse racing dynamics exhaust system installed? i'm trying to get a better picture of the exhaust. it would seem that all anyone seems to have on their sight is the same horrible cropped image.

i'd like to know what kind of tips are on the unit. i can't seem to decipher what they look like because of the bad crop.

any help would be great!
It depends whether you are looking for something slightly louder then you must prefer Superspring exhaust. I have read good comments for this. I don't really know of any other exhaust that are louder. Some people are also happy with Race Dynamics.
Appreciate 0