THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Active Tourer Discussions X-Drive M Sport Options

01-03-2015, 05:59 PM   #1
BimmerMad
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 3 wheeler

X-Drive M Sport Options

Does anyone know why I can't have the following options when ordering a 220d X-Drive M Sport Active Tourer?:

- Front parking sensors
- Driver comfort package
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 02:20 AM   #2
mgerousis
Private
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sdrive18d

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDowson View Post
Does anyone know why I can't have the following options when ordering a 220d X-Drive M Sport Active Tourer?:

- Front parking sensors
- Driver comfort package
I ordered mine (not M sport) and they told me the same... front parking sensors only come with Parking Assistant package (1000 EUR extra).
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2015, 03:33 AM   #3
pr0gi
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G05 40i, X3 M40i

Quote:

- Front parking sensors
- Driver comfort package
Check if the M Sport doesnt add front and back sensors. It does in most other models
      03-18-2015, 01:31 AM   #4
dorsetred
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 218D M Sport Active Tourer

Garage List
Quote:

- Front parking sensors
- Driver comfort package
Prior to ordering our 218d M Sport I'd queried this and received this response from BMW UK: -

Thank you for your online communication dated October 11, 2014. I am sorry to learn of your disappointment that front parking sensors are not an available option for your new BMW 218d M Sport.

I can advise that the M Sport bumper is not compatible with front PDC as it would provide an inaccurate reading.

Once again, thank you for contacting BMW UK and I am sorry for any disappointment caused.

Yours sincerely

BMW UK
Stacey Owen
Customer Service Executive

B/
This option is currently only available on a Sport, SE or Luxury – It is not available as the front PDC is incompatible with the M Sport bumper which will give an inaccurate reading

Also this from my local dealer: - The system is currently being tested with probable production around March 2015, in relation to a retrofit this is still pending as a result of the current testing underway.

Subsequently I've received confirmation yesterday still no availability but watch this space.

Allan
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #5
Roby_Croatia
Enlisted Member
Croatia
Rep
Drives: E81 2010 116d

I have been last week to my local bmw shop just to make an offer for active tourer

225i xdrive m sport.. Basicly the more bigger/expensive equipment you desire, more things are included automaticaly.

I have an offer for all that you can put in active tourer. Includind park sensors front/rear+camera

But that car need 60-70 days to come...
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 01:59 PM   #6
BeemerX1
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW

Here in Belgium I could configure a 2 Active Tourer with M pack in combination with the front/rear PDC (it is the packed, rear as default, front/rear is extra cost). It is true the park assist cost pops up. It is a expensive option.
I prefer a front/rear sensor combo with rear camera every time.

The BMW seller did the same config on he's own BMW soft and everything was the same. Much more handy but ugly looking piece of software, haha.
Appreciate 0