Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

01-08-2015, 07:35 PM   #1
///M ARMY
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90

H&R Super Sport Springs 28802-1.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
These came off of the shop car and need these gone asap. 250 shipped.
Text me with any questions.

951-796-8290

Last edited by ///M ARMY; 03-16-2015 at 04:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 10:25 PM   #2
///M ARMY
Brigadier General
Rep

bump taking all offers.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 08:51 PM   #3
SLee724
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E71

150 shipped to 21076?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2015, 06:30 PM   #4
orevah
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw m4 BSM

PM me have a couple questions. interested!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 07:52 AM   #5
A1PericoM3
Banned
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: F80 MW/SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by orevah
Had a bad experience with this seller. You've been warned.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 10:47 AM   #6
///M ARMY
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rmanM3
Quote:
I'm very surprised that you haven't responded to my post. I think I will upload our messages to see how much of a liar that you are!

People beware...Please do not sell to Alberto Gomez aka Sup3rmanM3

Here are the messages that transpired

I issued him a refund for spending the wrong product. We do not need people like this on the forum at all. No reason to make people look bad. You have been reported to the Admins

Last edited by ///M ARMY; 01-25-2015 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 1
      01-25-2015, 11:27 AM   #7
A1PericoM3
Banned
Dominican Republic
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M ARMY
Quote:
Quote:
I'm very surprised that you haven't responded to my post. I think I will upload our messages to see how much of a liar that you are!
You lied in your Member post ad by posting something you never had. Posted you had F80 specific HnR sport for $250 shipped and then would not honor the price. Instead you sold them to me for $260. The. Once they arrived they where the Red M4 specific super sport! They said my mistake. I told you I wanted what I paid for and you replied I just checked we don't have the ones you want( the ones you posted an ad about) and that you guys have them brand new (supreme power) which you claim no affiliation with for $50 more. Classic bait and switch. I did mention to you that I was willing to buy new eibach if you could get them. You said you could get them they are 10 min away from your shop. I stated if you could then take my money.I called eibach and they said they are not Avaialable. After no response from you I sent another text and you said oh sorry that you can't get them for me cause only a few shops got them. We proceeded with return agreement and refund. You said as soon as we receive them you will process my refund. Springs showed deliverd on a Monday by 1pm I asked you if you had received them a few hours later and you said you guys never got them. I had to send you the delivery conf from Fedex that shows who signed for them and you said that that was not someone from your shop (supreme power) according to the return label. I finally got my refund a day after you received the package. So then the very same day you issue my refund I see you posting the same springs that you said to me you didn't have available for sale again?!? One thing I hate most in life is a lier. You flat out lied to me and are posting false and misleading adds on Bimmerpost
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 11:41 AM   #8
///M ARMY
Brigadier General
Rep

Text messages are there. I always keep my proof. I said i messed up and provided a refund.I think you do not know how to read but read your messages. I added your text messages so that you can read them. This isn't my first rodeo selling my car parts. I switch parts like underwear. People lying for no reason isn't acceptable on the forum. I uploaded your messages and the admin has it as well. Text messages says everything.
Appreciate 1
      01-25-2015, 11:44 AM   #9
A1PericoM3
Banned
Dominican Republic
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

People beware...Please do not sell to Alberto Gomez aka Sup3rmanM3

Here are the messages that transpired

I issued him a refund for spending the wrong product. We do not need people like this on the forum at all. No reason to make people look bad. You have been reported to the Admins
Thanks for posting these saved me some time. But you forgot to post the ones of the delivery hassle I had to go through which was the icing on the cake.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #10
A1PericoM3
Banned
Dominican Republic
Rep

Quote:
Text messages are there. I always keep my proof. I said i messed up and provided a refund.I think you do not know how to read but read your messages. I added your text messages so that you can read them. This isn't my first rodeo selling my car parts. I switch parts like underwear. People lying for no reason isn't acceptable on the forum. I uploaded your messages and the admin has it as well. Text messages says everything.
Awesome thanks for sending the proof of your false misleading ad. I see you deleted the original post that I bought from, but good thing I took a screenshot of it that I will be forwarding to admin as well
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 12:34 PM   #11
///M ARMY
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome thanks for sending the proof of your false misleading ad. I see you deleted the original post that I bought from, but good thing I took a screenshot of it that I will be forwarding to admin as well
I didn't delete anything. I don't have the authority to only admins
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2015, 07:37 AM   #12
djhex36
Mr. Fluffy
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW/BLK M4

Do you still have these?
Appreciate 0