F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Mike at Extreme Powerhouse!!
proTUNING Freaks

02-18-2015, 06:06 PM   #1
Carolinagirl
Southern Belle
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM 428i

Mike at Extreme Powerhouse!!

I ordered a Remus exhaust from Mike at Extreme Powerhouse- he was very helpful to me and readily answered all of my questions that I had. He also gave me a good deal on the price, I just emailed him with the product I wanted, he was sure to give me a deal. The exhaust arrived today packaged very well. I am pleased with my purchase and truly appreciate Mike taking the time to accommodate all of my inquiries. Thanks mike@x-ph.com for all of your help. Can't wait to have it installed this Friday.
      02-19-2015, 08:33 AM   #2
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinagirl View Post
I ordered a Remus exhaust from Mike at Extreme Powerhouse- he was very helpful to me and readily answered all of my questions that I had. He also gave me a good deal on the price, I just emailed him with the product I wanted, he was sure to give me a deal. The exhaust arrived today packaged very well. I am pleased with my purchase and truly appreciate Mike taking the time to accommodate all of my inquiries. Thanks mike@x-ph.com for all of your help. Can't wait to have it installed this Friday.
Mike is awesome!
Appreciate 2
      02-24-2015, 02:48 AM   #3
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinagirl View Post
Thank you very much for the shout out
If you need any help/questions please feel free to contact me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Mike is awesome!
Thanks Andrew !!!

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1