GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

04-15-2015, 01:31 AM   #1
Jp547
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Metallic F80 M3

FS IND Black Front Grille+Surround

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

I just purchased these off of WL7938. Today I received my car from the dealer and it happened to have the black grill and surround already... So up for sale this goes! 140$
973-459-0230 for faster response. My name is Jim

Last edited by Jp547; 04-16-2015 at 01:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2015, 10:37 AM   #2
Gtrny
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: m3

Beware of this seller!!
I purchase this item ,item was not for f8x grill which is f3x grill and surround
sold the item going for 125 from IND post up for $140
I ask him for partial refund or full refund with return the item but he's not agree lol
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2015, 03:29 PM   #3
Jp547
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtrny View Post
Beware of this seller!!
I purchase this item ,item was not for f8x grill which is f3x grill and surround
sold the item going for 125 from IND post up for $140
I ask him for partial refund or full refund with return the item but he's not agree lol
I still do not understand how we are in miss agreements. I sold you exactly what I had posted, you even saw pictures of the products prior to purchasing.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 10:33 AM   #4
Gtrny
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp547 View Post
I still do not understand how we are in miss agreements. I sold you exactly what I had posted, you even saw pictures of the products prior to purchasing.
First you should post the item f30 post not this section and you sold item use for more than brand new $$
I was looking for f8x grill,surround not f3x grills, and I told you its not f80 grill ten you said you didn't know !!
You refused my refund !

This is bmw forum classifieds not craiglist, etc ,so we can atleast honestly when you sell and buy car parts!!
Not rip off other menbers !

Last edited by Gtrny; 04-30-2015 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
Wake
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtrny View Post
First you should post the item f30 post not this section and you sold item use for more than brand new $$
I was looking for f8x grill,surround not f3x grills, and I told you its not f80 grill ten you said you didn't know !!
You refused my refund ! No worries !

This is bmw forum classifieds ,so we can at least honestly when you sell and buy car parts!!
Not ripping other menbers !
I hate to get in the middle of your guys situation but your post interested me... I think we should all remember that all sales made on this forum are at the BUYERS risk not the seller.

If you are a buyer and willing to pay more for an item used on this board then it costs new then that is only your own fault. You cant blame that on anyone or anything other then not doing your own research.

Also while I think it is wrong for someone to miss represent an item on the board (not saying that was done in this case) it is up to the BUYER to check that an item is what it is represented to be and that it will in fact work on their model car. Again you cant blame anyone but yourself if you purchase an item that does not work on your car. Do your research!
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2015, 01:29 PM   #6
dd1eye
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW F80 M3

Not sure if this will help your argument but I ordered the black grills for an FX80 from IND and received the exact parts on the picture above.
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2015, 07:19 PM   #7
Jp547
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1eye View Post
Not sure if this will help your argument but I ordered the black grills for an FX80 from IND and received the exact parts on the picture above.
Thank you, I truly don't get this guy
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2015, 08:30 PM   #8
Gtrny
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1eye View Post
First one is for f8x

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/cate...ull-grille-set

F3x grill is the one jp547 sold for $15 more than brand new from ind

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/cate...ront-grill-set

f8x has double lines and f3x has single line of grill

Take a look guys lol
No worries
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2015, 09:15 PM   #9
dd1eye
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW F80 M3

This is what I ordered and I got the surrounds and the same grills in the picture. I see your point on what you were expecting but this may be a simple misunderstanding as the part I ordered came to about $145 with shipping.

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/cate...grill-surround
Appreciate 1