F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > can someone recommend me a bumper fix shop?
Studio RSR

07-13-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
JKim89
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i X-Drive

can someone recommend me a bumper fix shop?

Hi. I was wondering if anybody knew a place near VA (fairfax) area that does cheap/quick bumper fix? I parked my car on the streets of NYC last weekend and some dude scratched my front left bumper. I wanted to get my bumper fixed in NYC/NJ area but I have to go back to VA tonight so I'm looking for a shop in VA instead. I do not think its a major fix issue, but still very visible. Any help or information is much appreciated. The model is black 2015 X3 non-msports.

Thanks in advance. (I will post photos later)

Best,

Josh
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2015, 06:01 PM   #2
RSnic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340Xi (G20)

Garage List
2020 BMW M340  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim89 View Post
Hi. I was wondering if anybody knew a place near VA (fairfax) area that does cheap/quick bumper fix? I parked my car on the streets of NYC last weekend and some dude scratched my front left bumper. I wanted to get my bumper fixed in NYC/NJ area but I have to go back to VA tonight so I'm looking for a shop in VA instead. I do not think its a major fix issue, but still very visible. Any help or information is much appreciated. The model is black 2015 X3 non-msports.

Thanks in advance. (I will post photos later)

Best,

Josh
Josh,

Whereabouts in Virginia?

I'm down in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater area; a couple of weeks ago, I had somebody run into me while I was stopped at a light. The Body shop did great work and would strongly recommend them -- but that is down here and you may be up in northern Virginia around DC.

If down here, let me know and will give you name, number and address of this body shop

2020 M340Xi| ZDA| ZDY| ZPP| ZPX| 1CR| 1PL| 688| 6NW| 2VFH|
Retired: 2014 328i
BMW CCA
Appreciate 0