E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Suspension Refresh kit

10-09-2015, 01:25 AM   #1
BMSE92_Harry
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 335i coupe

Suspension Refresh kit

My car has 105 K miles and I'm in the process of changing out the suspension to coilover. Thinking it would be a good time to do some upgrade. Car is daily driven, I rarely go to track but I would like to have a little more camber in the front.
With that being said and consider the mileage my car has, with the coilover installation, I am thinking about getting the front M3 control arms (TRW), which include the (2) front upper, (2) front lower arms and the headlight leveling sensor rod.

I see that on offset motorwerk, they are brand new shipped around $330, which is cheaper than turner or ECS. But on the ECS tuning, I see that they have several kit that I'm not sure if i need the extra component since I'm over 100K.

-Level 1 Front Suspension Refresh kit:
https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-33...its/ES2601971/

- Besides all the m3 control arms (front, upper and lower) it includes:
--Sway bar bracket
--Sway bar bushing
--Heavy duty Sway bar end links (Left, Right)

Also, for Level 2 Front Suspension Refresh kit:
https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-33...its/ES2601975/

Besides all the components for level 1, they added:
--Tie rod assembly (left and right)
--Front upper strut mount (left and right)

Do you think the extra component is necessary for my car at my mileage?
I'm also debating if I should get ground control camber plates (with would replace my current stock top mount), or if i should get Dinan camber plates *which I would need to reuse or buy new top mount with it*

Like i said before, i don't go to the track too often, and not looking for aggressive camber set up, Vorshlag price is a bit too much for me.

Any suggestion, please let me know. Thank you.
Appreciate 0