E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > HELP! High Beam not working

11-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #1
sd_luis
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

HELP! High Beam not working

So I'm getting my car ready to inspection so I can get it registered here in Germany under the US Govt, so I noticed my right High Beam was not working, I did work on my headlight about a year ago and did a projector retrofit so I pretty much connected the morimoto H1 projector to my High Beams since that is what you are supposed to do. Needless to say now my right high beam is not working. At first I thought it was maybe the projector that was defective, so I disconnected the wired and plugs and H7 bulb, still nothing, then maybe I thought it was the bulb to I switched it to the other side and it turned on! so it's not the bulb nor the projector, I don't think is the fuse since its only the high beam all the other lights in my headlight work, I'm running out of ideas, anybody know what could be the problem?

NOTE: This is only happening with the Left, US Driver side Headlight.
It's an OEM LCI halogen retrofitted with Morimoto mini H1 Projectors. Any help is greatly appreciate it.