E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > E9X LCI - wheel specs, set ups etc....

12-09-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
byza
Rep
Drives: 320d Fam Wagon

E9X LCI - wheel specs, set ups etc....

Hoping to get some help re: wheel specs for my E91 LCI......

Ive modded a few different cars but this E91 specs and mid model changes has really thrown me....

First question - is it correct that an LCI has a 8mm wider track on each side than the pre-LCI??? essentially meaning 8mm less agressive wheel specs are available?

Second Question - was an 19" wheel an option on an e91 vs the standard 18s? if so, what were the specs of the 19s?

Third Question - The rims I have already bought will end up being 19x9 Et21 on the front and still trying work out rear fitment to have same fitment in rear but could be 19x9 et5 to give same fitment from to back???......... not sure this is possible as read conflicting stories but aware ill need some rolling of guards and some inner fender love.....

I will be changing from the Msport suspension to coilovers as will ned camber etc...

Any help from long term member would be really appreciated...

thanks
Appreciate 0