F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > AC Schnitzer RS kit - 335d
proTUNING Freaks

12-17-2015, 05:18 PM   #1
gtsussex
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: SMB M3 CP with lots of carbon

AC Schnitzer RS kit - 335d

I don't need to get rid of it for another 2 months (and I REALLY don't want to) but I suppose I should think about selling it. The reason I am saying it now is because if you want to find out what it's like, you can drive my car with it on.

If you like it and want to purchase, you'll just have to wait a few weeks for me to get it off.

I really can't say enough about how good it is (well except for the fact I really don't want to take it off). If you are a keen driver, you WILL be astonished at what it can do.

Why am I selling? Simply because I was stupid enough to drive AC Schnitzer's M4 with the RS kit so I've ordered an M3....

If you drive your 335d and often get held back by the fact the suspension runs out of answers, this is the solution. You can throw whatever you want at it - just deals with it. The joys of proper damping.

I've only done 7k on this setup. New price would be £2,400 - I'm looking for £1,200.

Here is what it looks like -

San Marino Blue M3 Competition Package with Carbon tat, ACS RS suspension, uprated brakes, 'modded' exhaust and a weeny bit more power courtesy of JF Automotive; M235i Convertible with ACS Sports Suspension; Disco 5 HSE Lux
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #2
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

That looks very low and purposeful! Good looking car, your new M3 will look like it's on stilts compared.
      12-18-2015, 02:33 PM   #3
gtsussex
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2
That looks very low and purposeful! Good looking car, your new M3 will look like it's on stilts compared.
I doubt for long....
San Marino Blue M3 Competition Package with Carbon tat, ACS RS suspension, uprated brakes, 'modded' exhaust and a weeny bit more power courtesy of JF Automotive; M235i Convertible with ACS Sports Suspension; Disco 5 HSE Lux
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2015, 09:12 AM   #4
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtsussex View Post
I doubt for long....
      12-21-2015, 06:20 AM   #5
Trialskings
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Daddy Wagon

Quote:
I don't need to get rid of it for another 2 months (and I REALLY don't want to) but I suppose I should think about selling it. The reason I am saying it now is because if you want to find out what it's like, you can drive my car with it on.

If you like it and want to purchase, you'll just have to wait a few weeks for me to get it off.

I really can't say enough about how good it is (well except for the fact I really don't want to take it off). If you are a keen driver, you WILL be astonished at what it can do.

Why am I selling? Simply because I was stupid enough to drive AC Schnitzer's M4 with the RS kit so I've ordered an M3....

If you drive your 335d and often get held back by the fact the suspension runs out of answers, this is the solution. You can throw whatever you want at it - just deals with it. The joys of proper damping.

I've only done 7k on this setup. New price would be £2,400 - I'm looking for £1,200.

Are you based in Sussex? I'm working in TN22 tomorrow and am curious
Let me know if a meet is possible.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2015, 06:36 AM   #6
gtsussex
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trialskings
Quote:

Are you based in Sussex? I'm working in TN22 tomorrow and am curious
Let me know if a meet is possible.
Office TN20 so can't be far!
Appreciate 0