F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > SOLD - AUTHENTIC Arkym Aero Carbon Fiber Side Splitters/Blades!
proTUNING Freaks

03-06-2016, 08:43 PM   #1
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Exclamation SOLD - AUTHENTIC Arkym Aero Carbon Fiber Side Splitters/Blades!

SOLD

I have a pair of brand new Arkym Aero side splitters that have been sitting wrapped up in my closet for a while now. Since I began putting the F30 back to stock I never got around to using these.

These are not big and bulky like the Forcewerkz splitters but rather provide a much cleaner OEM+ styling. These are comparable thickness to the OEM side splitters, but in full carbon fiber with Arkym's trademark winglet at the rear. These are the splitters you want if you're after a clean and tasteful OEM+ look while maintaining a subtle yet certain aftermarket edge.

The splitters have BEAUTIFUL weave, though one of them did suffer two small imperfections while in storage. This should not detract from the overall appearance as evident in the photos below but I do want to make sure the buyer is aware!

Retail: $1200 -> http://europeanautosource.com/arkym-...s-m-sport.html

Selling Price: SOLD

Location: Currently located in Aliso Viejo, but I can have these in Anaheim during weekdays if anyone wants to check them out. I'm also regularly in Newport Beach.

My unedited iphone pics. Any spots you see that aren't next to the penny are either reflections, smudges, dust, or finger prints - not damage.

Both lined up:

Blemish #1 - As you can see, does not get much smaller than this. Not visible when installed, only can be noticed under close inspection.

Blemish #2 - Slightly more noticeable than Blem #1 but still, very small. Does not detract from overall splitter. Despite looking this way in the photo, there is no actual chip in the finish.

And one last shot of that beautiful weave to finish things up

Internet photos:

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |

Last edited by tiltmode43; 03-12-2016 at 03:11 PM..
Appreciate 0