F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > KW V1 fronts are blown easy fix
Extreme Powerhouse

03-26-2016, 04:56 PM   #1
spoon_1993
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F30 328i M

KW V1 fronts are blown easy fix

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Bought them off a douche bag on here never told me they were blown so I installed them they drive perfectly fine they just make a noise I never took them off because honestly I didn't care enough to take them back off be down a car get them rebuilt and reinstall them. I personally put 10K miles on them and like I said they drove perfectly fine they just made a noise prefer not to ship but if buyer wants them and wants to pay PayPal fees and shipping then it's on you I'd like to get 700$ I believe they charge $100 or less to rebuild them here in southern California please call me or txt me I will send pictures upon request 7146047291

Appreciate 0