BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions M Performance LSDs

06-27-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
Nordkeyz73
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328i ZSP, Macan Turbo

M Performance LSDs

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this topic. Recently, with the M235i as well as the 3 & 4 series, M Performance LSDs became available as a dealer installed upgrade. Will future M Performance vehicles above the 2 series, even including the new G30 and G11/G12 have this option as well? On some competitor cars, you can opt for a sport differential upgrade as a standalone option, even on AWD vehicles. I just think that for performance vehicles like the upcoming M550i and M760i, it seems easy enough to include the option to enhance the driving experience.