BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > M2 Moto Gp Upgrades.

08-22-2016, 08:49 AM   #1
krizze
Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

M2 Moto Gp Upgrades.

Hello, i was at the most recent Moto GP the brno GP which in itself was a spectacular even despite the weather, it was the first time i ever laid eyes on an M2 in LBB ( which is what i have ordered) and i was absolutely over the moon to see it in person.

however,

during the warm up laps i spotted the M2 safety car and i was absolutely blown away by the rear wing on the back and the front splitter all of which you cant order through the so called '' M Performance sector'' which got me thinking, is there anyway to source these products for the car? or will BMW release a GTS model of the M2 which will be significantly harder to order and source, i am only really interested in the rear wing and front spiltter its so annoying how all they're offering is those stupid pointless winglets.

cheers
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2016, 10:48 AM   #2
gmzanatta
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: LBB 6MT M2 # 660/713

There are wings and splitters already available, but not through BMW. Search the forum and you'll find lots of info.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2016, 04:06 AM   #3
krizze
Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmzanatta View Post
There are wings and splitters already available, but not through BMW. Search the forum and you'll find lots of info.
okay thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2016, 07:49 PM   #4
srleadjb
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 LBB DCT

Garage List
2016 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizze View Post
Hello, i was at the most recent Moto GP the brno GP which in itself was a spectacular even despite the weather, it was the first time i ever laid eyes on an M2 in LBB ( which is what i have ordered) and i was absolutely over the moon to see it in person.

however,

during the warm up laps i spotted the M2 safety car and i was absolutely blown away by the rear wing on the back and the front splitter all of which you cant order through the so called '' M Performance sector'' which got me thinking, is there anyway to source these products for the car? or will BMW release a GTS model of the M2 which will be significantly harder to order and source, i am only really interested in the rear wing and front spiltter its so annoying how all they're offering is those stupid pointless winglets.

cheers
Huge MOTO GP fan! Go 46!!!!!!!

Oh and I have LBB M2
Appreciate 0