THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N20 (228i) / B46 (230i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Can't find it in search

09-13-2016, 06:01 PM   #1
2seriesaddict
Private
Rep
Drives: 220i with m235 looks

Can't find it in search

Hi! I've tried searching for "220 mpe 235" and looked through 8 pages but no luck.

Anyone has the link to the post where someone is retrofiting a MP Diffuser to a 220i and installing MPE?

My dealer says it's not compatible and has "factory" searching for it. I've read it is but they just won't guarantee it. I have the whole 235m performance aero kit and I know it can be fitted but no real source.

Can anyone please help?
Thanks!
      09-14-2016, 09:12 AM   #2
2seriesaddict
Private
Rep

Didn't find the post but I won't be installing it anymore. It seems that I need to beg the dealer for service. I decided I won't get the diffuser just now and will install Remus exhaust system.

Thanks
      09-15-2016, 08:38 AM   #3
barfastic
Private First Class
Greece
Rep
Drives: 228i M Sport Pack

Garage List
The diffuser is a bolt on part for all 2 series (with the M SPORT aero pack)... the exhaust needs only a bit of cutting. if your service/garage isnt up to the task (i dont understand why) - order them from the service/garage and take it to ANY exhaust shop. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to install the exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2016, 08:50 AM   #4
2seriesaddict
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by barfastic View Post
The diffuser is a bolt on part for all 2 series (with the M SPORT aero pack)... the exhaust needs only a bit of cutting. if your service/garage isnt up to the task (i dont understand why) - order them from the service/garage and take it to ANY exhaust shop. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to install the exhaust.
Thanks barfastic! They are installing Remus without Diffuser so they will cut the other side of the bumper to fit the exhaust. I got tired of waiting the dealer. Will buy the diffuser in carbon sometime in the future. I saw the post on how to fit the diffuser and it seems pretty simple once the car is elevated.

What do you think about this? Seems just about right https://amzn.com/B0105R3YOG