BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > F20 Classifieds > FOR SALE 125i Late 2012 United Kingdom

11-25-2016, 01:28 AM   #1
krizze
Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

FOR SALE 125i Late 2012 United Kingdom

Hi Guys

i am selling my pride and joy of nearly 4 years , 1st owner ex demonstrator bought with 8000 miles, now only 43,000 miles on the clock

Late 2012 BMW 125i with full M performance Packet M performance Rims and Brembo M Performance braking system.
8 Speed ZF Box with paddle shifts
Original Carbon fibre wing mirror covers
Black Kidney Grille fitted
all original BMW parts with full BMW service history all done in london including the cosmetic upgrades including my own colour scheme on the front and rear end i thought more black was necessary..

i found the brakes that were very sluggish after high use so thats why invested in the MP braking system ( £2000 ). The 18'' brake system features ventilated lightweight sport brake discs. Four-piston aluminium fixed-caliper brakes in front and two-piston aluminium fixed-caliper brakes in the rear. which i can absolutely recommend to anyone these brakes are incredible and are life savers if you like to drive fast. probably one of my favourite things about this car they are incredible although at slow speeds they sometimes squeak but according to the engineers this is normal with the high end brakes. New brake pads recently fitted.

The MP exhaust was never considered due to my own personal preference as i didnt think it was worth it considering the price and the difference it made which realistically was non. no engine modifications present all stock. 19 inch diamond cut rims are unscuffed.

The car is based on the isle of man so i can understand this isn't ideal but you will struggle to find a 1 series like this one in the UK its unique in the sense that there has been significant investment in the cosmetic side with different colour scheme to the body kit then BMW recommends, it does turn heads which for a hatchback i think is impressive, the reason for selling is i am moving to the Czech republic and i want a left hand drive car so the logical thing is to sell this to fund my next car which i have chosen to be the M2.

i'd just like to put it out there that i absolutely love this car and its with a heavy heart i have to sell so i want to sell to someone who will see it this way also and look after it and invest in it as i have. its excellent as a daily and even better then you want to grab it by the horns and turn off the traction control ( only do this if you know what you're doing ) its never let me down in any scenario.

any questions feel free to ask i will be open and honest i see no reason not to be. my email is kris4832@gmail.com

the price is £16,000, taking into consideration the M performance pack wheels and brakes was in total somewhere north of £6000 but i am willing to negotiate should the terms be right.

thanks for taking time to read! please check out the pictures and any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Kris.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-29-2016, 02:45 AM   #2
krizze
Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

SOLD
Appreciate 0