E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Audiotec fischer question

07-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
patsf1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 320d se

Audiotec fischer question

Hi maybe some of you nice gents can help! I have just purchased a set of match speakers for my e92. The description says on their website says that the crossovers have a 'reference curve setup' can anyone explain? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 04:17 PM   #2
BMW3DK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E93 / 540 G30

it mean that they have adjusted the parameters of the filters to perform sonically best in the car.
Audiotec Fischer knows what they are doing...

// Chris
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2017, 11:27 AM   #3
patsf1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 320d se

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW3DK View Post
it mean that they have adjusted the parameters of the filters to perform sonically best in the car.
Audiotec Fischer knows what they are doing...

// Chris
Thanks Chris, with that in mind; I have a JL cleansweep from my early days that I was thinking of including in my project.
Would the crossover be suffice for my project or would I gain much benefit including the cleansweep?
My kit will be Match 83c-bmw.1 + Genesis series 3 stereo 100; puts out near 100 watts per channel. Should be good enough for those speakers?? Maybe cleansweep if needed.

Thanks for your time!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #4
BMW3DK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E93 / 540 G30

Hi!

Sry for the replytime - was on vacation

IF your system are coded for 'HiFi', then you don't need the cleansweep, since the OEM radio will deliver a clean 4V balanced PRE-Out signal in the connector in the trunk.

Your amplifier is a great piece of electronics! However, if you want to run the system 3 way over this one, you need an passive filter between the underseat woofers and the doors.
Either you need additional amplification or you need to do the filter - no shortcut I'm sorry...
But given the amp's quality I would for sure use it for mid/high.

///Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsf1 View Post
Thanks Chris, with that in mind; I have a JL cleansweep from my early days that I was thinking of including in my project.
Would the crossover be suffice for my project or would I gain much benefit including the cleansweep?
My kit will be Match 83c-bmw.1 + Genesis series 3 stereo 100; puts out near 100 watts per channel. Should be good enough for those speakers?? Maybe cleansweep if needed.

Thanks for your time!
Appreciate 0