E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > What can be worst for an e92 M3 driver?

Closed Thread

05-13-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
remydlc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 N55 MT/blue metal/red int.

Cool What can be worst for an e92 M3 driver?

In short: What can be worst for an e92 M3 driver than getting beat up by a PROceded V2 @ 94% 335i..... an speeding ticket after getting beat lol.

Well, I thought you may want to hear this. Yesterday on my way to school got into the highway, floor my car a little, then boom, saw a new e92 M3 Alpina white nice good looking car, 1st time I actually saw the couple. So I quickly get up2 speed with him to give him the dumbs up for having the M3, but the driver just wouldn't look to the side , another cocky BMW driver.

So he floors his car, trying to pass some other cars, so did I, then we decided to floor it, he got the jump, I was in 5th gear all the time, I guess he was on my equivalent to 4th. He couldn't never get any advantage off me, no a bit, the other way around, Once i catchup high RPMS I was being faster. We were doing about 120-130 for a little while.
Then threre was some traffic, as soon as I've found a breach, downshifted to 4th and smoked him, he didnt even bother to go after me. He pretended he got stuck in traffic when he was not. When we started, he was the one passing all the cars around him

So he accelerated a little, got side by side with me after some time, I tried to warn him about the area, since I got an speeding ticket on the same place measured by an aircraft not too long ago, but the damn cocky BMW driver wouldn't look up to me again, next thing you know, THEY TRAPPED HIM, an speeding ticket for his brand new car lol

I was cracking up, that's what happen to ppl when they think they are the big $h1t, and not that i cannot afford the M3 cuz i could, but I am more than happy NOW with my 335i. Couldn't go wrong .

PS: I am not trying to start a war of 335i vs M3, but sorry his car was fast, but mine was faster. I dont care about the track, I am not a racer or track my car, and never will*.
      05-13-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
seven_227
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: AW e92 335i

Nice kill, although I'd take an e92 M3 over my modded 335i any day, forget the track, M3 + LC = + 8400 RPM / SL =
      05-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
Mo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6

Man those are worse!!!!!
      05-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
remydlc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 N55 MT/blue metal/red int.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven_227 View Post
Nice kill, although I'd take an e92 M3 over my modded 335i any day, forget the track, M3 + LC = + 8400 RPM / SL =
Me too, but I mean, I didn't inherited money from no one, I make my own living, plus the economy is not good, I'll think about twice before buying it over the 335i. I was recently talking to my SA, and was gonna sign for the delivery of one, but I stepped back.

we are talking 16K difference (base prices, less 2k for the 335i single tunning solution).
      05-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
Mo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6

Smart move
Quote:
Originally Posted by remydlc View Post
Me too, but I mean, I didn't inherited money from no one, I make my own living, plus the economy is not good, I'll think about twice before buying it over the 335i. I was recently talking to my SA, and was gonna sign for the delivery of one, but I stepped back.

we are talking 16K difference (base prices, less 2k for the 335i single tunning solution).
      05-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #6
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo View Post
Smart move
Quote:
Originally Posted by remydlc View Post

Haha. . . . wow, where have you guys been? I dont want to ruin your fun, but have you kept pace with the "Turbo/FI Engine and 335i Tuning/ Drivetrain/ Exhaust Modifications" (the one you posted this in) section of the forum? Doesn't seem like it. . . . . . . search words like "DME V81, Progman 29.2, high boost turbo failures, dealership crack down," and other warranty related things.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Oh, and. . . . . it's nice to know that the guy in the M3 is about as fast as you, but he's totally stock , meaning if shit goes wrong for him. . . . . he can easily stroll into his dealer, care free, and have repairs done. Just my .02 cents.

I'd toss my car off the side of a hill for an M3.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #8
dhan
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 TiAg E92 335i

not to mention the horrendous 13 mpg
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread