F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Pandora Car Alarm Review
ARMA SPEED

08-30-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

I wanted an alternative to the Autowatch Ghost. I know folks who have had it installed and swear by it but for me deterrence is important as well. I would rather a would be thief heard a warning siren rather than break in and find out the car won't start. My idea was to prevent the break in first if possible.

I researched key cloning and wanted an anti-cloning solution. Some folks put their keys in a metal tin, others the microwave or even an anti-static radio frequency shielding case. I figured I might be in social situations where I cannot do that or something is not available to hand in a rush - unless it becomes part of routine. I know Autowatch had some firmware problems that may have been addressed but I was disappointed seeing a well known security firm struggle with a car for more than 3 hours only for the owner to return the next day - those issues may have been addressed by now.

I researched and settled upon the PanDECT proximity key:

https://www.pandoracaralarms.co.uk/product-page/imob

While I was reading up I also found the complimenting alarm. I am fortunate enough to live in a neighbourhood where, if the alarm sounds people will look out the window, come out or turn to their CCTV. Other than that I hope it does attract attention if it sounds anywhere when away from home. Above that, key cloning, code jamming etc. is prevented and it gives me peace of mind.

I opted for the Gold Package by Pandora Car Alarms UK (formerly known as Secure My Car). Packages change all the time so it is important to check what is included. Here is what was specified with mine:

The Gold Package:

- Proximity sensor (I have disabled this due to local pet lovers walking dogs past my car to the river bank) but it can be enabled via software
- Shock Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Anti Hi-Jack. Car shuts down without driver tag in range.
- Proximity Key (tag)
- Double Immobiliser (two separate ones)
- GSM / GPS tracker
- Remote start deleted (additional immobiliser in lieu)
- A very loud siren that doesn't sound like your BMW microwave meal has finished cooking.

What I love about this system:

- It uses a third of the power of a Viper Alarm equivalent. May be less.
- There appear to be less warranty issues after a two year period. I have struggled to find any known faults.
- The shock sensor for example, is cleverly designed to avoid false alarms. It is like it knows the difference between a tap on the window and a forceful hit.
- The main brain unit is small and there are no bulky boxes or separate boxes to install.
- The application is compatible with iPhone and Android. It can be used to set sensor sensitivity, turn off sensors, diagnose, read out fuel level, track voltage... I used to have a separate CTEK bluetooth battery condition monitor but I think that would not be required.
- A further 500 parameters of the set up can be configured via the Alarm Studio software eg. Turbo timer etc.
- Ghost like capabilities eg. I can set a PIN if I want to and have set a two button PIN.
- Keys stolen? I can shut down the car remotely.

Disadvantages:

- A pay as you go (or monthly data plan) SIM is required for GSM/GPS tracking but the first 6 months are free. After that you would need to insert your own SIM or top up and pay a subscription charge of 6, 12 or 24 months to keep using the app.
- The Ghost might be a viable alternative for someone who does not want all of this.
- This system is not for anyone who is content with full replacement GAP. I bought the car outright so I want to protect my investment. Our 320d F30 has full replacement GAP as that is on finance.
- Sensor sensitivity requires adjustment in the first week. Once you find your settings you are sorted but it is annoying because you might have false alarms from over-sensitive sensors.
- Considering the system uses driver tags it is a shame this has not been turned into a drive ID tracker type tag but who knows a firmware upgrade may be around the corner.

Security Additions:
- The driver side lock cover (lock removed)
- Steering wheel disklok
- BMW Advanced Car Eye (dash cam).

Conclusions:
- It is a great set up that seems virtually impenetrable. We know if someone wants the car that bad then they will find a way. I am hoping that this is enough of a deterrent to put someone off that they move on to the next car.

Last edited by Soul_Glo; 09-06-2017 at 12:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2017, 03:02 PM   #2
Nobby Clark
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F36 430d xDrive M Sport

So it still doesn't actually prevent someone breaking into the car.

My 2p, buy GAP insurance? Far cheaper and you get a brand new car back if it is taken rather than your one returned in a mess.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2017, 03:06 PM   #3
Alscoob
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G31 540i M Sport Edition

Sorry but agree with ^^^^ above

If mine were pinched wouldn't want it back, car is nice but not that nice that it couldn't be replaced !
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2017, 03:07 PM   #4
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobby Clark View Post
So it still doesn't actually prevent someone breaking into the car.

My 2p, buy GAP insurance? Far cheaper and you get a brand new car back if it is taken rather than your one returned in a mess.
We have full replacement GAP on our 320d. My 435d was purchased outright. I felt uneasy with two cars on finance. If the worst happens at least we own one car.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2017, 03:14 PM   #5
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscoob View Post
Sorry but agree with ^^^^ above

If mine were pinched wouldn't want it back, car is nice but not that nice that it couldn't be replaced !
I hear you. I felt like that at one point. Once my Audi S3 was low loaded but when it was tracked it was found in pristine condition. I felt violated and didn't want it back and sold it soon after.

If someone wants it that bad they will take it but I will sure try prevent it or make their life miserable in the process. They might think twice and walk on to the next car.

Criminals catch up with security even though technology moves fast. I did what felt right to me.

The rest is in Gods hands.
Appreciate 1
Alscoob2119.00
      08-30-2017, 03:39 PM   #6
Nobby Clark
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F36 430d xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
We have full replacement GAP on our 320d. My 435d was purchased approved used.
You can get return to invoice GAP for cars up to 10 years old.

As long as you are happy that's the main thing.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2017, 05:45 PM   #7
SW6Steve
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d

Are there any time limitations on taking out GAP?
My car is just about two years old, and have owned it for a year.
Where is good to buy?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2017, 07:00 PM   #8
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW6Steve View Post
Are there any time limitations on taking out GAP?
My car is just about two years old, and have owned it for a year.
Where is good to buy?
This is the best company, but it does say cars bought in last 365 days, so depends if you're just over or under a year!

https://www.gapinsurance.co.uk/repla...-insurance.asp
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00
      08-31-2017, 07:35 PM   #9
SW6Steve
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d

Thanks Teaston
Had the car for 11 months, so will be OK.
I must say cover is cheaper than I thought. Although extending the years from the default 3 can bump the price up.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2017, 01:12 PM   #10
YR430D
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 430D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37psi View Post
I hear you. I felt like that at one point. Once my Audi S3 was low loaded but when it was tracked it was found in pristine condition. I felt violated and didn't want it back and sold it soon after.

If someone wants it that bad they will take it but I will sure try prevent it or make their life miserable in the process. They might think twice and walk on to the next car.

Criminals catch up with security even though technology moves fast. I did what felt right to me.

The rest is in Gods hands.
I have been thinking of the same system for my 430. How much did you pay if you don稚 mind me asking? Their price seems to jump around a lot from month to month and packages keep changing.

I think I壇 get fed up with ghost and entering a pin combo each time I drive it.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2017, 01:38 PM   #11
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep

I paid 850 in total.

I put down a deposit a month before the install and agreed the price.

I changed my mind about the shock sensor and motion sensor as my dash cam has those but they threw them in for free. The gold package became the silver if I remember so you get more for the money.

I agree with entering a PIN. While there is a fail safe in case the button breaks the Pandora has several advantages:

- If you were forced to enter your pin with Ghost vs. shut down car remotely using Pandora anti hi-jack. The same applies if your Ghost by-pass card is stolen.
- Double the GPS/GSM tracking with Pandora if you have BMW tracking turned on.
- More of a deterrent in the first place.
- Ghost touts using an iPhone to drive without entering a PIN which means the system is actually active. Yet they claim there is no RF ID. You need Bluetooth, 3G/4G or, WI-FI ie. some form of data in the air. I wonder how encrypted that signal is? Not AES by my understanding.

Then the Ghost has one or two but not many advantages over the Pandora:
- No active tag but hey the Pandora has AES encryption.
- Tightly monitored supply network. Each product has a serial number and Auto Watch do not sell to unauthorised traders. I have seen authorised companies having to quote their membership number, check it is active and, only then can they state they need a Ghost for a customer... even with bulk orders they only give out a handful and the serial number must be linked with a customers details. Whether these details are on a secure database I do not know.

I think the next test would be to see how secure each app is. I was dabbling in app design a while back but I am an expert by no means. Other factors come into play such as Secure connection and secure server access where required. Even things like a phone with finger print ID to access the phone before the app.

While I love the idea of a sleeper car. I do not want someone breaking in and finding out they cannot start the car. I hope that warn away signals work before that stage, visual deterrent as well... then if they are a chancer they will struggle. Either way I want to make life hell for them in the attempt.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #12
YR430D
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 430D

I have found them a little strange in pricing and consistency but Does seem like a great system.

If you look up on the manufacturers website the kit should be fully loaded with all the extras they charge for. Kinda debating if I should buy the kit from Russia and get an auto electrician to fit it.

Here is what they had said.
Thank you for showing your interest in Pandoras security systems. Our packages and prices are shown below.

Pandora Security upgrade packages

Security packages what's included as standard
All our Packages include our exclusive SecureMyCar extras, designed by us which protects you against...
OBD port Key cloning
Roll jam
Key scanning

OBD port immobiliser - Designed to kill the signal from your On board diagnostics port when the alarm system is armed. This will help protect your car from key cloning theft.

Secondary digital Immobiliser - The second layer of security included is our NEW Push button Start engine immobiliser. The immobiliser will kill your vehicles ignition circuit protecting against Key scanning and proximity key theft.

Remote encryption
All system utilizes 858 MHz long range multichannel automatically switching radio path and AES-128 algorithm dialog encryption with remote recognition to ensure protection from hackers and code grabbers.

Fully fitted
All systems prices include fully fitted However if you require for us to come to your home or work address, there will be a mobile fitting charge between 」65-75

PACKAGES - SUMMARY

BRONZE - Designed for the customer who wants an LCD remote which will keep in contact with their car unto a mile range.

SILVER - Designed for the customer who would like an OLED long range remote and maximum Protection including internal motion, proximity warn away and impact protection

GOLD - Designed for the customer who would like to be connected to their car anywhere in the world through their smartphone but doesn’t want to carry an extra LCD remote on their keys. (Subscription required and GPS Tracking is an optional extra)

PLATINUM - The Ultimate includes LCD remote, Smartphone Control, Tracking and location, hidden immobilisers, duel Proximity sensor, internal motion, impact and tilt sensors as well as anti highjack. (Subscription is required)

Packages

BRONZE PACKAGE - DX-50

Get instant notifications displayed on your long range LCD remote within a miles range. Screen also displays information of the vehicles bonnet, boot, doors and additional sensors. If one of the zones or sensors are activated by a thief, the remote will beep and flash to warn the user. Other useful information including fuel level, engine/cabin temperature as well as the vehicle battery voltage which are also displayed on the LCD screen (This is vehicle dependant)

-Long Range LCD Remote
-OBD port Immobiliser
-Impact/Shock Sensor
-Movement sensor
-120db Siren

Cost 」575.00

unknown.jpg

SILVER PACKAGE - DX-90

Get instant notifications displayed on your long range OLED remote within a miles range. Screen also displays information of the vehicles bonnet, boot, doors and additional sensors. If one of the zones or sensors are activated by a thief, the remote will beep and flash to warn the user. With the Silver package, you will also have a dual proximity sensor which will not only sound on the car but will also alert you on your remote. Other useful information including fuel level, engine/cabin temperature as well as the vehicle battery voltage which are also displayed on the LCD screen (This is vehicle dependant)

-Long Range OLED Remote
-OBD port Immobiliser
-Impact/Shock Sensor
-Movement sensor
-Dual Proximity with warn away
-120db Siren

Cost 」680.00

unknown_1.jpg

GOLD PACKAGE

Security upgrade package designed for the user who doesn't want to carry round a second LCD pager key fob on his or her car keys. The system can be securely controlled from your original key fob and instant notifications come through Pandora's Smartphone app, straight to the owners smartphone. If the alarm is activated or one of the sensors triggered, the alarm will instantly notify you through your phone. You can also arm and disarm the system through the app. If you are an android or iOS user, everything can be adjusted via the smartphone app. You can turn on and off sensors or adjust the sensitivity from inside the app it self. So when a Shock sensor is too high, you simply slide the slider to adjust sensitivity, or simply switch it off.

unknown.png

As with all of Pandora's alarm systems. This package also features algorithm dialog encryption with remote recognition to ensure protection from hackers and code grabbers proven to be un-crackable. The tiny little alarm immobiliser fob which sits on your car keys works at a programmed distance from your car, normally set to 5-10meters away (depending on vehicle). When the fob is in this zone the original key will or disarm the Pandora. If the fob is outside the zone and not detected by the Pandora alarm it will ignore all commands to disarm keeping the system, OBD port immobiliser and engine immobiliser fully armed. GPS tracking is also available on this package. Please note subscription is required for this package.

Bluetooth Immobiliser Tags
Smartphone App Control
OBD Port Immobiliser
2ns Engine Immobiliser
Impact/Shock Sensor
Movement Sensor
120db Siren
6 months subscription

Cost 」850.00

unknown_1.png

-----------------------------------------------

PLATINUM PACKAGE

The most advanced security package in the world! This package is our flagship package designed for the owner who wants maximum security and all the features we can offer. This package includes control from both immobiliser keys, top of the range OLED display long range remote and full smartphone control, tracking with adjustable Geofence. Emergency panic button with microphone in car, which will automatically call up to 5 phone numbers of your choice in an emergency. Proximity keyless arm.

If you are an android or iOS user, everything can be adjusted via the smartphone app. You can turn on and off sensors or adjust the sensitivity from inside the app it self. So when a sensor is too high for its environment, you simply slide the slider to adjust sensitivity, or simply switch it off.

unknown_2.png

Change notifications set up, monitor, control and track your car real time. And much, much more.

This package has everything needed to keep your car where you left it.

unknown_3.png
This Package also includes an anti Hijack system with immobiliser key cards. This means that if you are ever in a situation were you could be forced to leave your vehicle or you are dragged out of the vehicle and immobiliser card leaves the vehicle, at a set speed your vehicle will stop and the alarm will activate. Proximity keyless lock and arm. Alarm will arm when the keyfob leaves a set distance from the vehicle. Subscription is required for this package.

Sensors
Extra sensors included in this package.
Dual proximity sensor with warn away. Proven to be the most advanced proximity sensor on the market today with less false alarms.
Tilt sensor, to notify you if your car is jacked up or lifted.
Impact sensor, with warn away for light impact.
Motion sensor. Works like an accelerometer on your phone.
All sensor activations including warn away will be notified through your smart phone through the Smart plus app.

This package has everything needed to keep your car where you left it and extra luxuries like handsfree locking and unlocking, for extra convenience.

OLED Long Range Remote
Tracking, Smart phone app
Bluetooth Immobiliser tags
OBD Port Immobiliser
2nd Engine Immobiliser
Impact/Shock Sensor
Tilt Sensor
Proximity Sensor with Warn away
Anti HiJack
120db Siren
6 Months subscription

Cost 」1350.00

ADDITIONAL EXTRA TO ANY PACKAGE -
REMOTE START
Fords - 」150
BMW - 」175
Range rovers - 」200
Mercedes (Special order only) 」1000
Other models 」POA

Other Extras
Mobile fitting to come to your home/work address- from 」65
Tilt sensor - 」65 (included in platinum)
Glass break sensor - 」45
AntiHijack - 」150 (included in Platinum)
Thinkware DashCam front and rear 」350.00
Global telemetrics tracker 」400 (annual subscription required)

Things to know:
All package prices include VAT
All prices are final and are subject to change
The prices do not include mobile fitting for an installer to come to your home or work address.
We require a safe area for the installer to work on your vehicle where he can open all doors safely.
If you opt to have your system fitted at a car dealers, We will need cover and a direct contact number the sales person you have been dealing with.
All our installers are fully trained with our pandora specialists and are to install the systems correctly and professionally.

If you know what package you would like please book here using our booking form www.securemybooking.co.uk
one of team will contact you to confirm a date.
Times cannot be given due to the nature of the job but the installer will call you when he is 30 minutes prior to arrival time.

We do require a deposit to secure your booking. You can pay this by BACs or card payment over the phone. (Credit cards have a 2.5% surcharge)

For bookings, sales or any questions please contact us on:
Tel: 01172440019
Email: sales@SecureMyCar.co.uk
www.SecureMyCar.co.uk

Many thanks
Sarah
Secure My Car Ltd

Last edited by YR430D; 10-09-2017 at 04:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2017, 09:24 PM   #13
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep

I would agree it seems odd that there is an additional charge for inbuilt sensors but I guess they can get away with charging an enabling cost.

The unit also has a proximity sensor inside! If you can get it from Russia and have it installed for less then it may be worth it.

I do not know if you would have the same level of aftercare though or installation knowledge.

Your auto electric person would need authorised access to alarm studio ie. password and pin to by-pass encryption and set up. So they would need to be registered and recognised by Pandora. Worth finding out if anyone can do this.

Looking at currency conversion rates and import duties the smart package with Bluetooth tags appears to come to 325 gbp. GPS tracking is 20 and alarm is 125. Total being 470. The rest would be the secondary immobiliser, mobile fitting charge and, labour which makes sense to me.

At the end of the day you are paying for a bespoke system and there is no one else in that market. Unless someone knows of another independent security specialist who was the first to design an OBD port immobiliser solution?

From yours I cannot see OEM remote as an option unless I am being blind. I use my BMW fob. Here is mine from 4th July. You can see that silver is now gold:

SecureMyCar - Pandora Security upgrade packages

Security packages what's included as standard
All our Packages include our exclusive SecureMyCar extras, designed by us..

OBD port immobiliser - Designed to kill the signal from your On board diagnostics port when the alarm system is armed. This will help protect your car from key cloning theft.

Secondary digital Immobiliser - The second layer of security included is our NEW Push button Start engine immobiliser. The immobiliser will kill your vehicles ignition circuit protecting against Key scanning and proximity key theft.

Remote encryption
All system utilizes 868 MHz long range multichannel automatically switching radio path and either AES-256 or AES-128 algorithm dialog encryption with remote recognition to ensure protection from hackers and code grabbers.

SecureMyCar's three Pandora Security upgrade packages

Pandora package 1 - Bronze

Security upgrade package designed for the User who wants a long range Pager remote, to keep them connected to the car. The system comes with a choice of two remotes.

DX-50 LCD
unknown.jpg

DX-90 OLED
unknown_1.jpg

As with all of Pandora's alarm systems. This package also feature Pandoras 256bit encryption.

Links to website for full features..
DX-50 - https://www.pandoracaralarms.co.uk/p.../pandora-dx-50

DX-90 - https://www.pandoracaralarms.co.uk/p.../pandora-dx-90

Bronze package fully fitted
DX-50 LCD - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」575
DX-90 OLED - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」650 (proximity sensor upgrade available)

Pandora Package 2 - Silver

Security upgrade package designed for the user who doesn't want to carry round a second LCD pager key fob on his car keys. The system can be securely controlled from your original key fob and instant notifications come through Pandora's Smartphone app, straight to the owners smartphone. If the alarm is activated or one of the sensors triggered the alarm will instantly notify you through your phone. You can also arm and disarm the system through the app. The beauty of this system is, if your an android or iOS user, everything can be adjusted via the smartphone app. You can turn on and off sensors or adjust the sensitivity from inside the app it self. So when a Shock sensor is too high, you simply slide the slider to adjust sensitivity, or simply switch it off.

unknown.png

As with all of Pandora's alarm systems. This package also features algorithm dialog encryption with remote recognition to ensure protection from hackers and code grabbers proven to be un-crackable. The tiny little alarm immobiliser fob which sits on your car keys works at a programmed distance from your car, normally set to 5-10meters away (depending on vehicle). When the fob is in this zone the original Ford key will arm/disarm the Pandora. If the fob is outside the zone and not detected by the Pandora alarm it will ignore all commands to disarm keeping the system, OBD port immobiliser and engine immobiliser fully armed.

unknown_1.png

Links to website for full features..
https://www.pandoracaralarms.co.uk/p...pandora-x-1700

Silver package fully fitted テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」850
Or テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」575 without Pandora Smart App

Pandora SMART package 3 - Gold Package

The most advanced security package in the world! The Gold package is our flagship package designed for the owner who wants maximum security. Package includes control from both immobiliser keys, top of the range OLED display long range remote and full smartphone control, tracking with adjustable Geofence. Emergency panic button with microphone in car, which will automatically call up to 5 phone numbers of your choice in an emergency. Proximity keyless arm.

The beauty of this system is, if your an android or iOS user, everything can be adjusted via the smartphone app. You can turn on and off sensors or adjust the sensitivity from inside the app it self. So when a sensor is too high for its environment, you simply slide the slider to adjust sensitivity, or simply switch it off.

unknown_2.png

Change notifications set up, monitor, control and track your car real time. And much, much more.

This package has everything needed to keep your car where you left it.

unknown_3.png

For a full detailed explanation on this package please visit the link below on Pandoras website.
https://www.pandoracaralarms.co.uk/pro-range

Gold package fully fitted テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」1050 (without remote start)
Gold package plus テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」1150.00 (including Remote start) Please note Remote start is NOW available for the Mk3 2015 onward Focus and the Mustang

Pandora SMART package 4 - Platinum Package

The most advanced security package in the world, with every extra! The Platinum package is our flagship package designed for the Owner who wants maximum security. Package includes everything in our Gold package plus AntiHijack system with immobiliser key cards. If you are dragged out of the car and immobiliser card leaves the car, at a set speed your Car will stop and alarm will activate. Proximity keyless lock and arm. Alarm will arm when keyfob leaves a set distance from the car, set by the installer.

Sensors
Extra sensors included in this package.
Dual proximity sensor with warn away. Proven to be the most advanced proximity sensor on the market today with less false alarms.
Tilt sensor, to notify you if your car is jacked up or lifted.
Impact sensor, with warn away for light impact.
Motion sensor. Works like an accelerometer on your phone.
All sensor activations including warn away will be notified through your smart phone through the Smart plus app.

This package has everything needed to keep your car where you left it and extra luxuries like handsfree locking and unlocking, for extra convenience.

Platinum package fully fitted テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」1350.00 (without remote start)
Platinum plus package テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」1450.00 (with Remote start) Please note Remote start is NOW available for the Mk3 Ford Focus 2015 onwards and Mustang.
All BMW models after 2005 need a separate remote start interface テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」75
All Mercedes models remote start need a separate Remote start module テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」900.00 (special order only)

Extras
Mobile fitting - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」65
Tilt sensor - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」65
Glass break sensor - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」45
Remote engine start - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」150
BMW remote start - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」175
Mercedes remote Start テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」1000
AntiHijack - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」150 (available for Bronze & Gold packages only)
Proximity keyless entry - テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」100 (available for Bronze & Gold packages only)
Thinkware DashCam front and rear テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」350.00
Global telemetrics tracker テδεつεδづつづδεつづδづつ」400

For bookings, sales or any questions please contact us on:
Tel: 01172440019
Email: sales@SecureMyCar.co.uk
www.SecureMyCar.co.uk

Many thanks
Sarah
Secure My Car Ltd

Office 01172440019
Web www.SecureMyCar.co.uk
Email Sales@SecureMyCar.co.uk