E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Looking for some help .....

09-28-2017, 04:25 PM   #1
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Looking for some help .....

Hey guys, I'm coming over from the m3post side and had done some research before on this but was wondering if anyone can help me out on this car or even better if we can be in contact.

Long story short: my e90m is somewhat gutted , carpet, headliner, rear seats, etc removed and have a welded in bar. Now, may need to convert back to be able to haul baby around here and there. Still want the option for a bar since this car is tracked often.

Based on research that I did a couple years ago before I decided to go weld in, I remember searching and finding a thread on this. Can't seem to find it anymore. If I remember correctly, the e90 was able to use an e46 cage design but I'm not sure if I'm pulling a Roger Clemens and misremembering or not lol....

Any info on this build or owner would be great since it looks like it's a multi piece bar that I can take out when on the street and put the rear seats back in and then prep it slowly during the week for a track event.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images