E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > M3-Look Rear Bumper Parking Sensor Hole Plug

10-07-2017, 03:39 PM   #1
Jimmy96
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 Bae

M3-Look Rear Bumper Parking Sensor Hole Plug

Hey guys, just bought a M3-Look rear bumper for E90 Sedan.

Upon receiving the bumper, I noticed the bumper has parking sensor hole but was not given parking sensor hole plug/cover to cover the holes. My original OEM bumper does NOT have parking sensors/the plugs.

Now.. Im wondering how can I fill the holes up OR where to buy some sort of plug/cover to cover the holes.

*Picture below shows what the holes look like, hope someone can help me out here. Thanks!

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
Pidipompi
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy96 View Post
Hey guys, just bought a M3-Look rear bumper for E90 Sedan.

Upon receiving the bumper, I noticed the bumper has parking sensor hole but was not given parking sensor hole plug/cover to cover the holes. My original OEM bumper does NOT have parking sensors/the plugs.

Now.. Im wondering how can I fill the holes up OR where to buy some sort of plug/cover to cover the holes.

*Picture below shows what the holes look like, hope someone can help me out here. Thanks!

View post on imgur.com
You could try Bondo.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 08:41 AM   #3
dlf750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540i M Package

Garage List
if you just want to plug them, and not sure of the size, go to home depot and find some plastic circular screw hole covers. I'm sure that's not the correct term. They're used for furniture to cover the holes where you screw pieces of wood together. I did this year ago when I took off my license plate bracket and wanted to cover the screw holes but didn't want to deal with bondo and paint, etc. you can buy BMW touch up paint for the plastic covers.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 10:30 AM   #4
Bob Shiftright
Save The Manuals!
Rep
Drives: E91 Schleppwagen

My daughter moved to a state which doesn't require a front license plate, and we plugged the screw hole in her front bumper with a plug from the hardware department of Lowes, painted with touch-up paint. I think we glued it in place with RTV cement.

Now her car looks like it's owned by a native!

The plastic plugs come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes.
2008 E91 36K, 6-speed, RWD, Alpine, Terra, Xenons, ZSP, ZCW, ZPP, PDC, CA, alarm, M shifter and M brake handle, Euro rear fog light switch, Euro aspheric mirrors, rear power outlets, Euro split armrest, Lidatek, remote V-1, Cocomats, beach sand, $10 clutch stop mod. 1998 Volvo V70T5 226K, 5-speed, original clutch (third clutch pedal!), aspheric driver's mirror, E-code headlights, IPD sway bar, strut tower brace & skidplate.
Appreciate 0